Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AKA*NYC
    • Nov 2007

serious conflict of interest coming up. i'm a 49ers fan first but i have long adopted the giants as my new york team and have been following them more closely in recent years than i have the niners. i definitely agree with the above sentiment that packers at home would have been the easier game.
    LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• endorphinz
      Banned
      • Jun 2009

it's amazing how a team can come together once healthy. jints are really firin on all cylinders. d line is ferocious and relentless.. secondary is covering and not blowin assignments. eli has been accurate and clutch gettin the ball to arguably the most talented set of receivers in the NFL.... running game is spotty but can explode at any time.

sf d is great and a smith looked really good on sat... jints are much better than they were when they played in the reg season,a game they could have easily won. however, a smith is better now as well.....should be fun.

Comment

• sinnedk
        Banned
        • Dec 2011

Originally posted by endorphinz View Post
        ^just remember what ya wished for
        I'm happy with it, can't believe GB let it go like that

Originally posted by AKA*NYC View Post
        serious conflict of interest coming up. i'm a 49ers fan first but i have long adopted the giants as my new york team and have been following them more closely in recent years than i have the niners. i definitely agree with the above sentiment that packers at home would have been the easier game.
        i totally disagree, i think 49ers have a better chance at home against NYG, granted NYG is healthy but NO looked better than GB and NYG thus hopefully sf can pull through,

Comment

• endorphinz
          Banned
          • Jun 2009

gb let it go? what does that even mean... yeah, they dropped some balls but jints pressured Rogers all game... longest play was 19 yds.

and don't forget: officiating was horrendously bad favoring gb

the non fumble & blow to the head bad calls led to 14 gb points... plus the bad 3rd down spot on ware... final score should have been worse.

Comment

• sinnedk
            Banned
            • Dec 2011

Originally posted by endorphinz View Post
            gb let it go? what does that even mean... yeah, they dropped some balls but jints pressured Rogers all game... longest play was 19 yds.

and don't forget: officiating was horrendously bad favoring gb

the non fumble & blow to the head bad calls led to 14 gb points... plus the bad 3rd down spot on ware... final score should have been worse.
            felt like gb wasn't playing well after q3

Comment

• 0JSIMPS0N
              Banned
              • Jun 2011

cundiff better hire a few bodyguards..

Comment

• mass
                • Sep 2006

felt so bad for him... wanted to root for the niners but now i just want to see the pats beat the giants.

Comment

• swrecked
                  • Sep 2011

The Patriots won but didn't look very good doing it. I think the Ravens played really well, except for that dropped touchdown and missed field goal that cost them the game.

Comment

• endersgame
                    • Aug 2009

kyle williams fucked up big time. giants couldn't convert on 3's and barely won. i don't think either team looked like they are ready to take on the pats..

Comment

• rudo
                      • Feb 2009

Still can not believe a punt returner ruined the game. I do feel bad for him considering all the shit he needs to go through from now though..

Niners strived on defense and special teams this season but did not work today.

Originally posted by endersgame View Post
                      kyle williams fucked up big time. giants couldn't convert on 3's and barely won. i don't think either team looked like they are ready to take on the pats..

Comment

• endorphinz
                        Banned
                        • Jun 2009

giants couldn't convert on 3's and barely won. i don't think either team looked like they are ready to take on the pats..
                        did you watch the afc game? pats looked terrible. brady looked terrible. they barely beat a mediocre team at home.

jints couldn't covert 3rd downs? they were 7/21... 9ers were 1/13
                        giants played arguably the best d in football,on the road in bad weather and won a close, hard fought game.

anything can happen in the sb but if the pats and brady play like they did yesterday, the canyon of heroes will be full in 2 weeks.

as a sidenote: e manning is a stud

Comment

• endersgame
                          • Aug 2009

i didn't see afc, but it doesn't discourage me brady had an off game. i'm a boston fan living in ny. even though i secretly want the giants to win, they won't..

you know what pisses me off about sf? the early showboating by davis on the camera stand. if you are gonna do that, you better win the god damn game..

35 - 14, Pats
                          Last edited by endersgame; 01-23-2012, 08:50 AM.

Comment

• endorphinz
                            Banned
                            • Jun 2009

i'm a boston fan living in ny. even though i secretly want the giants to win
                            this is very confusing ......

Comment

• endorphinz
                              Banned
                              • Jun 2009

you know what pisses me off about sf? the early showboating by davis on the camera stand. if you are gonna do that, you better win the god damn game..
                              I guess singletary was right

Comment

• rudo
                                • Feb 2009

He's the new TO.

The thing I don't get it how is jumping into the crowd (lambo leap) ok but not going up to the camera stand...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎