• endorphinz
    Banned
    • Jun 2009

^tge NFL declared the 'lambo leap' grandfathered in... ridiculous. but true

Comment

• 0JSIMPS0N
      Banned
      • Jun 2011

Don't think Brady played that well, definitely wasn't the Brady from the divisional round though. Gronk looked like he wasn't running full speed off the line on that missed TD throw. Anyways I think 2 weeks is plenty for Gronk to recover from whatever injury he suffered and Ill look forward to a couple TD's from Brady to him in the SB

Comment

• sinnedk
        Banned
        • Dec 2011

Originally posted by endersgame View Post
        kyle williams fucked up big time. giants couldn't convert on 3's and barely won. i don't think either team looked like they are ready to take on the pats..
        kyle williams gave the game away for us, giants got an extra 7 points due to his stupidity

Originally posted by rudo View Post
        Still can not believe a punt returner ruined the game. I do feel bad for him considering all the shit he needs to go through from now though..
        Niners strived on defense and special teams this season but did not work today.
        don't feel bad for this guy, he ended his college career with a game loosing fumble :-/

Originally posted by endorphinz View Post
        did you watch the afc game? pats looked terrible. brady looked terrible. they barely beat a mediocre team at home.

jints couldn't covert 3rd downs? they were 7/21... 9ers were 1/13
        giants played arguably the best d in football,on the road in bad weather and won a close, hard fought game.
        anything can happen in the sb but if the pats and brady play like they did yesterday, the canyon of heroes will be full in 2 weeks.
        as a sidenote: e manning is a stud
        come on man, giants were 9-7 before playoffs, 49ers were 13-3

Comment

• endorphinz
          Banned
          • Jun 2009

Originally posted by sinnedk View Post
          come on man, giants were 9-7 before playoffs, 49ers were 13-3
          so what's your point? it's all about PLAYOFF wins.

giants lost more games to injuries of starters than any team in the NFL... they got healthy and have won 5 games in a row... all 5 have been single elimination games .... the packers were 15-1 and the giants beat em. the 49ers were 13-3 and the giants beat em. BOTH ON THE ROAD. and, the last time I checked, the packers & 49ers have gone fishing. the giants still have a game to play.... man.

Comment

• sinnedk
            Banned
            • Dec 2011

Originally posted by endorphinz View Post
            so what's your point? it's all about PLAYOFF wins.

giants lost more games to injuries of starters than any team in the NFL... they got healthy and have won 5 games in a row... all 5 have been single elimination games .... the packers were 15-1 and the giants beat em. the 49ers were 13-3 and the giants beat em. BOTH ON THE ROAD. and, the last time I checked, the packers & 49ers have gone fishing. the giants still have a game to play.... man.
            yes, you are right, giants came back and did well,

after so many bad years in SF, you cant help but be bitter, sadly the 49ers beat themselves (kyle williams)... i still think 49ers can take giants no problem but they need to stop messing up like they did

Comment

• Cookie_Monster
              • Jan 2011

Thoughts on the Superbowl?

Anybody thinking that the Pats are going to win? Everybody in Houston thinks the Giants are going to take it, me included.

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

I hate to rain on my team's parade, but I think Pats are going to take it. I hope I am wrong though.

Did I already brag that I helped my friend win his fantasy league?!
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• sinnedk
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Cookie_Monster View Post
                  Thoughts on the Superbowl?

Anybody thinking that the Pats are going to win? Everybody in Houston thinks the Giants are going to take it, me included.
                  giants beat pats in season, so they definitely have the defense to stop Pats, but im from the bay so i hope Pats take it, also Brady is from the bay

Comment

• 0JSIMPS0N
                    Banned
                    • Jun 2011

Pulling for Brady. Feel like he wants it more than Eli too.

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

GIIIIIIIAAAAAAAANNNNNNTTTTSSSS!!!!!
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• endersgame
                        • Aug 2009

lol, i'm glad i didn't bet on this sb.

congrats, ny. manningham won that game..

Comment

• copacetic
                          • Nov 2010

the las vegas nfl odds handicappers were so wrong about this match-up.

giants started out as 3 1/2 point underdogs --> so many people took the giants that they moved it to 3 points --> so many people took the giants at +3 that they nudged it to 2 1/2.

easiest nfl bet of the year.
                          And "When the prince has gathered about him
                          "All the savants and artists, his riches will be fully employed."

Canto XIII, Ezra Pound

Comment

• 0JSIMPS0N
                            Banned
                            • Jun 2011

Man, fuck I wanted Brady to win so bad. Just feel like Eli gets all the big breaks. The Manningham catch, the Tyree catch, the recovered fumbles etc. While Brady gets 122 reception Welker who drops a CRITICAL 3rd down pass that bounced off both his hands. Hernandez dropping passes that hit him between the 8 and the 1. Fuck

Comment

• Cookie_Monster
                              • Jan 2011

Closer than I thought it would be but it looks like Vegas lost a ton of money this year. Had I been there, I would've thrown big money on the Giants to win.

Good game though. I'm glad Brady didn't get his fourth title.

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by 0JSIMPS0N View Post
                                Man, fuck I wanted Brady to win so bad. Just feel like Eli gets all the big breaks. The Manningham catch, the Tyree catch, the recovered fumbles etc. While Brady gets 122 reception Welker who drops a CRITICAL 3rd down pass that bounced off both his hands. Hernandez dropping passes that hit him between the 8 and the 1. Fuck
                                Referees did not call THREE pass interferences on the Pats, so I wouldn't say the Giants get all the breaks. But, yeah, Brady got no help at all at the end of the game.

On a side note, how awful was that show? Wow. Time for Madonna to retire.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎