Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tajdon
    • Feb 2012

I 'd like to think that the best team will always win. I am one of those who heavily criticize Eli but he proved me wrong permanently. Congratulations to the Giants. Well deserved.

Last edited by tajdon; 03-05-2012, 02:19 AM.
    "Clothes and jewellery should be startling, individual. When you see a woman in my clothes, you want to know more about them. To me, that is what distinguishes good Australian designers from bad Australian designers."

Comment

• mass
      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by copacetic View Post
      the las vegas nfl odds handicappers were so wrong about this match-up.

giants started out as 3 1/2 point underdogs --> so many people took the giants that they moved it to 3 points --> so many people took the giants at +3 that they nudged it to 2 1/2.

easiest nfl bet of the year.
      what book are you using? think i only saw it 2.5 on like 2... i was watching movement and it opened at 3.5 but went to 3 like 5 hours later and basically stayed.

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by tajdon View Post
        I 'd like to think that the best team will always win. I am one of those who heavily criticize Eli but he proved me wrong permanently. Congratulations to the Giants. Well deserved.
        He looked like a Superbowl QB, no question. And he has fantastic help.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• mass
          • Sep 2006

i hate eli, but he's definitely earned my respect. it's hard to hate on 2 wins against this generations most dominant team and a top 5 (3?) all time qb... on the big stage, and with clutch plays.

Comment

• endorphinz
            Banned
            • Jun 2009

first off, that game is why I love sport. for 3 1/2 hours my body and mind were were in a suspended state. for those 3 1/2 hours nuthin else in my life mattered.... nuthin.

anyway, giants won cuz they made plays and pats didn't. branch, hernandez and welker should've made catches that would have significantly affected the game. I believe the welker drop would have sealed the win for the pats
            on the other side giants made play after play. the manningham catch was as good as it gets. picture perfect throw and reception.

the only bad call I saw was the hold on boothe that cost the giants a first down on jacobs 11 yd run.... killed a def scoring drive & there was no hold... yeah I know coughlin was goin crazy over a pass interference non call but I thought it was a good non call

I'm just glad that bradshaw scoring the td with so much time left didn't come back to bite us in the ass.

the points opened at giants +3 1/2 quickly settled @ 3. in fact, it was 3 and -120 for most of the time and by kickoff it was 3 even... so late $$ was on pats.

and stop all the bs..... eli is a STUD.... period

*ETA*:
            the only trouble with being so invested in a game is the possibility of a loss. losses are MUCH harder to deal with than wins are appreciated
            I'm glad the giants won

Comment

• endorphinz
              Banned
              • Jun 2009

Originally posted by copacetic View Post
              the las vegas nfl odds handicappers were so wrong about this match-up.
              betting lines are a reflection of betting trends ($$ bet on each side) and not necessarily an indication of the superior team. a book is happy having even $$ bet on both sides and just taking the vig

Comment

• CDG Diffusion Line
                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Cookie_Monster View Post
                Thoughts on the Superbowl?

Anybody thinking that the Pats are going to win? Everybody in Houston thinks the Giants are going to take it, me included.
                ha are you the guy i see wearing ccp on the light rail

Comment

• endorphinz
                  Banned
                  • Jun 2009

can you really feel sorry for tom brady?

more here

Comment

• mrbeuys
                    • May 2008

Interestingly, I ordered green tea in the bar where we were watching. I wasn't wearing a skirt tho. Sorry, I know off topic and not everyone will understand what the hell I am talking about.
                    Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• kunk75
                      Banned
                      • May 2008

MIA was an embarrsassment. Middle finger does not make you a rebel when you are married to a billionaire and guesting on madonna albums

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
                        Interestingly, I ordered green tea in the bar where we were watching. I wasn't wearing a skirt tho. Sorry, I know off topic and not everyone will understand what the hell I am talking about.
                        lol. i do.

P.S. Get back to work! :-)
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by kunk75 View Post
                          MIA was an embarrsassment. Middle finger does not make you a rebel when you are married to a billionaire and guesting on madonna albums
                          She is the most spectacular sellout since Courtney Love.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• endorphinz
                            Banned
                            • Jun 2009

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
                            I watched wearing my lucky panties & bra

Comment

• endersgame
                              • Aug 2009

yeaahhhhhh boieeeee....

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

LOLWTF

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎