• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

WTF is wrong with the Jets.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• endorphinz
      Banned
      • Jun 2009

it was a business decision, not a football decision. it will sell seats and signage.

however, the franchise is a joke, not unlike the mets. I'm glad I'm a bronx boy raised on the yanks & big blue.

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

The Jets can now join the Knicks in the history of business-over-performance. At least the Rangers are starting to learn from their mistakes after a decade of buying underperforming stars.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• endorphinz
          Banned
          • Jun 2009

it's a shame that owners lIke dolan & the wilpons control some of sport's crown jewels.

btw: good win for the rangers last nite

Comment

• sinnedk
            Banned
            • Dec 2011

Originally posted by endorphinz View Post
            it was a business decision, not a football decision. it will sell seats and signage.

however, the franchise is a joke, not unlike the mets. I'm glad I'm a bronx boy raised on the yanks & big blue.
            while i completely agree with you on this, i do want to point out that tebow is very athletic and could be used for another position besides QB.

Comment

• safeword123
              • Jul 2008

^ thing is i don't know if jets will be able to fully capitalize tebow's potential, or any player's potential for that matter. i am having high hopes for Sparano, altho. it is very likely my hopes end up getting dashed as the season unravels.

Comment

• jogu
                • Jun 2009

Originally posted by sinnedk View Post
                t tebow is very athletic and could be used for another position besides QB.
                maybe team chaplain

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

Originally posted by jogu View Post
                  maybe team chaplain
                  HAAAAAIIIIIL... Mary?

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• jogu
                    • Jun 2009

lol watch him take it to the superbowl and surprise everyoen . i member when eli manning got drafted and that whole big ass fuss bout him not wantin to play w / that team and he was just gettin chosen to be used as a bargaining chip and ppl were wonderin like " is he even worth it !!" , but i guess he was cos hes already got his ring while other twats who are supposed to be franchise qb's like j cutler are still muggin around and we're still waitin for him to deliver the fuckin goods , and then we see him walkin around shopping with his punk ass gf or wife in la ? nahhhh he needs to straighten up or be kicked to the curb , fuckin pisses me off

Comment

• theetruscan
                      • Jan 2008

Jogu, the only problem I see with Tebow is that he's a quarterback who can't throw a football. Otherwise, sure, he's like other high-profile draft picks.

I think he'd be a great team chaplain. He's got that "out in the wilderness" permastubble going on, looks very holy. Add a few handfuls of 'shrooms, and you've got yourself a veritable prophet!
                      Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• jogu
                        • Jun 2009

Originally posted by theetruscan View Post
                        Jogu, the only problem I see with Tebow is that he's a quarterback who can't throw a football
                        lol thats a big ass problem , i dont like the guy and felt a tiny bit bad for kyle orton last season who got benched for tebow and his theatrics bullshet , kneelin down on 1 knee like hes at church prayin for god to help him win , i didnt fuckin know god was a lousy broncs fan wtf

Comment

• theetruscan
                          • Jan 2008

I just figured he realized he needed all the help he could possibly get.
                          Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• endorphinz
                            Banned
                            • Jun 2009

it's all about $$$$

it usually is

sanchez should/will ask for a trade. he!s got 2 years guaranteed so why not? don't know if he's tradable tho. there is no way tebow doesn't start at some point.

Comment

• endorphinz
                              Banned
                              • Jun 2009

Comment

• sinnedk
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2011

why make an already brutal sport more brutal?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎