X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • klangspiel
    • Apr 2007

Originally posted by merz
    a burly mexican fellow hollered "MIGHTY BOOSH!' from a rolled down window of his pickup.
    in some parts of the worldly acerbic and surreal, that's almost a compliment worth writing home about. on that particular note, jurgen haabermaaster.
    Last edited by klangspiel; 04-17-2009, 07:39 AM.

Comment

• Vanna
      • May 2008

Originally posted by Magician View Post
      So it looks like I earned myself a ban from styleforum.

SZ for life.

Edit: It's a temporary ban but still: SZ for life
      Pssh. You'll be back with your pretentious ruminations in no time.
      Life is a hiiighway

Comment

• Jon
        • Apr 2008

feeling several degrees of pathetic/distress:

since moving back 'home' 6 weeks ago, SZ has been the pinnacle of any sort of cultural discussion I've had....

I've been unemployed since moving back home, fucking up my plans to get out of here quick...

finally found a job planting trees, so I'll be off to the woods for 3 months...
        perhaps one day pipcleo will post a wywt so non-euclydian & eldrich in its shapes as to turn all onlookers into throngs of dishevelled, muttering idiots

Comment

• Magician
          • Jul 2008

Originally posted by Jon View Post
          feeling several degrees of pathetic/distress:

since moving back 'home' 6 weeks ago, SZ has been the pinnacle of any sort of cultural discussion I've had....

I've been unemployed since moving back home, fucking up my plans to get out of here quick...

finally found a job planting trees, so I'll be off to the woods for 3 months...
          You're in good company. (or at least my company)
          Selling badass McQueen topcoat 48/38/M. I also write and tweet.

Comment

• Vanna
            • May 2008

I don't feel like mixing paints tonight. Or sniffing them.
            Life is a hiiighway

Comment

• Test
              • Dec 2008

Whaaat? Friends listen to "Endless Love" in the dark!

Comment

• Vanna
                • May 2008

Originally posted by Test View Post
                Whaaat? Friends listen to "Endless Love" in the dark!
                That's sounds like a beautiful moment.
                Life is a hiiighway

Comment

• Jon
                  • Apr 2008

There are 4,143 members on StyleZeitgeist. I feel like I could count regular contributors with both hands...

Woop! 777th post!! Gonna go win the lottery and finally throw down on that CCP perforated leather parachute coat

(PS: I'm often prone to hyperbole.)
                  perhaps one day pipcleo will post a wywt so non-euclydian & eldrich in its shapes as to turn all onlookers into throngs of dishevelled, muttering idiots

Comment

• ddohnggo
                    • Oct 2006

back in feb 2007
                    Originally posted by ddohnggo View Post
                    i think the fencing jacket is better. but i think, you can do a lot more with 5k than buy one jacket.
                    lulz
                    Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Casius
                      • Dec 2006

I'm saving this one for later...
                      Originally posted by ddohnggo
                      since i'm more or less done buying sissyp..
                      "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• justine
                        • Jan 2007

CCP Paper Oxford

Sand Dunes on Mars

Comment

• Chinorlz
                          • Sep 2006

Just had to bring back this bit of classic Chappelle's Show:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                          www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• oskar
                            • Mar 2008

dont know where else to write this but here you go:

username: klaxon / http://myworld.ebay.com/alfieomeara/

he bought a studded margiela coat from me around two monts ago. he opened a dispute on paypal after about 1 week (!) because I didnt ship with tracking (stupid thing to do, i know that now) and of course won the paypal dispute. unfortunatly from him, there was no funds in my account so he got $0 back.

we both tried to come up with a fair solution for both parties, and we agreed on that he would get most of the money back and that i could keep a small amount. i didnt want to be down a coat and $300 and he said thats OK. so yeah, i topped up my paypal account with that amount that he wanted to get back (around $180) and then he would cancel the dispute. unfortunatly paypal took the full amount instead of the $180, so he got all his money back.

when my paypal acc was reviewed he said he would definitly send me my amount when everything works 100%. so when everything did, he said a buyer recently opened a dispute against him and that it will take a couple of days (bullshit). after that, he disappeared and ignored my emails and pms until yesterday.

i contacted him on ebay and asked why he dont answer my emails or pms, he said that i was the scammer and that he would contact ebay and the police (lol) if i contacted him again and told me to fuck off and that i will never get my agreed amount back.

so, beware of this ebay seller and sufu/sz buyer. i dont know if he got the coat or not, but that does not change the fact that he is not trustable. he lied in many ways to get all his money back and then claimed that im the scammer... lol. BEWARE!!
                            Last edited by oskar; 04-20-2009, 06:51 PM.

Comment

• Vanna
                              • May 2008

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
                              Just had to bring back this bit of classic Chappelle's Show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MrL5C2lFSA
                              That one is hilarious, but this one is still my favorite:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                              Life is a hiiighway

Comment

• Jon
                                • Apr 2008

i was offered a job managing a Hugo Boss store today... I don't think the person who approached me could really understand why i'd turn that one down....

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎