• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Speaking of Patti, we share a birthday.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• theetruscan
      • Jan 2008

It confuses me that so many designers/manufacturers producing clothing that runs one size down and shoes that run one size up. Who are they trying to attire? Lilliputian waifs with Brobdignagian feet?

I could see running everything a size down or a size up for pure difficulty, but I continue to be amazed at the juxtaposition.
      Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• ddohnggo
        • Oct 2006

Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Fade to Black
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by justine View Post
          for Patti
          for too much caffeine
          +1

gotta love it when the dream is real
          www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• Test
            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by theetruscan View Post
            Lilliputian waifs with Brobdignagian feet?
            I tried to pronounce "Brobdignagian" quickly in my head and started bleeding out of my eyes.

Comment

• Servo2000
              • Oct 2006

Finally remembered to get around to screenshotting these - Windansea surf punks from the 50's in Nazi memorabilia that somebodies father had brought back from the way. Hard not to wonder if Raf had seen these images / heard about it before F/W 04 - probably not likely, though.

Just to save space (they're kinda big images) the rest / larger click-throughs are over here.
              WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• zamb
                • Nov 2006

thought this was cool, even though the article itself is poorly written for coverage on an art piece..................

Art student's car vanishing act

Sara Watson took three weeks to transform the car

A design student made a battered old Skoda "disappear" by painting it to merge with the surrounding car park. Sara Watson, who is studying drawing at the University of Central Lancashire (Uclan), took three weeks to transform the car's appearance.
                She created the illusion in the car park outside her studio at Uclan's Hanover Building in Preston.
                The car is now being used for advertising by the local recycling firm that donated the vehicle.
                'Just amazing'
                Ms Watson, a second year student, said: "I was experimenting with the whole concept of illusion but needed something a bit more physical to make a real impact."
                She was given the Skoda Fabia from the breaker's yard at local firm Recycling Lives.
                Owner Steve Jackson described her work as "amazing".
                "When I first saw the photos I was convinced it was something which had been done on the computer," said Mr Jackson.
                "But when you look more closely you see the effort and attention to detail she has put into it. It is just amazing."
                “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Vanna
                  • May 2008

^Thanks for posting that. She did a great job.
                  Life is a hiiighway

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

/\ lol, same here.
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• bestial
                      • Jun 2008

Originally posted by uzairh
                      Living in Seattle, I see a lot of coffee/tea places. What always cracks me up is when I see 'Chai Tea' on the menu...

Why? Because 'Chai' means 'Tea'. So it's like having 'Tea Tea'....
                      We often has "Salsa Sauce" to our tacos too :)

Comment

• Magician
                        • Jul 2008

I'm oddly excited for the Star Trek film, despite a general distaste for popcorn movies and star trek. This onion review is pretty great:

The Onion brings you all of the latest news, stories, photos, videos and more from America's finest news source.
                        Selling badass McQueen topcoat 48/38/M. I also write and tweet.

Comment

• bestial
                          • Jun 2008

Originally posted by uzairh

You make me wonder how tacos are in Sweden... Are they anywhere close to being authentic?
                          Well, all kinds of vegetals, taco shells/tortillas and grinded meat, beans or quorn (I'm a veggie) and readymade taco-spices! :)

Comment

• lowrey
                            ventiundici
                            • Dec 2006

do you guys have that other brand of taco stuff, forgot the name but yellow packaging? their taco spice is tons better than Santa Maria
                            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• bestial
                              • Jun 2008

You mean Old El Paso?

We always had that when I where a kid, but then suddenly Santa Maria entered the kitchen. Now I don't even remember the taste of the old...el Paso!

Comment

• theetruscan
                                • Jan 2008

Originally posted by mike lowrey View Post
                                their taco spice is tons better than Santa Maria
                                taco spice?
                                Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎