Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Test
    • Dec 2008

I'd like a little bit of background on that story, please.

Comment

• oskar
      • Mar 2008

please start a blacklist thread so members of sz knows who to avoid etc!!

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by merz
        I'm quite used to hearing things shouted from passing cars, amongst them such venerable send-offs as faggot, emo or satan.. today, however, I heard a rather new one -- a burly mexican fellow hollered "MIGHTY BOOSH!' from a rolled down window of his pickup.

the sound of progress..
        it is a bit more creative than emo and satan....but where they reffering to noel fielding or ol greg?
        merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Comment

• Magician
          • Jul 2008

Originally posted by Jon View Post
          i was offered a job managing a Hugo Boss store today... I don't think the person who approached me could really understand why i'd turn that one down....
          Something about a nazi-founded company selling overpriced sportswear is distasteful to you!?!?
          Selling badass McQueen topcoat 48/38/M. I also write and tweet.

Comment

• AKA*NYC
            • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Magician View Post
            Something about a nazi-founded company selling overpriced sportswear is distasteful to you!?!?
            please
            LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

He has spoken.

"It's not a true recovery. It's just a bear-market rally, it's a suckers rally."
              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• justine
                • Jan 2007

Originally posted by mike lowrey View Post
                He has spoken.

"It's not a true recovery. It's just a bear-market rally, it's a suckers rally."
                I lost faith in all economists, it seems to me they have no idea what's next, this one or the others.
                Economy isn't a science, that's for sure. I have never seen such a level of disagreements on basically everything in the discipline, and from everyone who is supposedly knowledgeable (Professors, Nobel Price holders, ....). It seems there is nothing those people can agree on.
                In other areas (biology, physics,...) most of the knowledge is not open for discussion, here it's anything goes, one expert says one thing and the other the opposite.

Comment

• Vanna
                  • May 2008

Ran out of band aids so I just made one out of duct tape and kleenex.

<--Ghetto.

Last edited by Vanna; 04-21-2009, 07:32 PM.
                  Life is a hiiighway

Comment

• feynmix
                    • Jan 2009

ate too much of the free Papa John's pizza in class. Now I feel like shit.

Comment

• lowrey
                      ventiundici
                      • Dec 2006

Originally posted by EatBabies View Post
                      Ran out of band aids so I just made one out of duct tape and kleenex.
                      lol, I always do that when I'm at the garage working on something. I come home with 3 fingers taped shut with a piece of toilet paper and masking/duct tape
                      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Vanna
                        • May 2008

Originally posted by mike lowrey View Post
                        lol, I always do that when I'm at the garage working on something. I come home with 3 fingers taped shut with a piece of toilet paper and masking/duct tape
                        haha. I'm glad it's not just me. Looks like we both suffer for our art, evident by our band aid steeze. Actually, if I'm keeping it real, my wound is from a paper cut. A deep one. :(
                        Life is a hiiighway

Comment

• Vanna
                          • May 2008

My throat is so fucking sore. Will this coughing ever stop.
                          Life is a hiiighway

Comment

• sound&vision
                            • May 2008

I was reading literature from the study abroad programs i've been looking into, and was kind of nauseated by this gem.

Roam the Harajuku neighborhood, made famous by Gwen Stefani, with its vendors, street cafes and boutiques

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

Arshavin scores 4 goals in one game for Arsenal. Sick.
                              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• jumpoff
                                • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                                Arshavin scores 4 goals in one game for Arsenal. Sick.
                                Especially since that those 4 shots were Arsenal's only on target. But Arshavin is great. The finishes on his second and fourth were clinical. Probably the best player with the behind of a curvaceous black woman, in the world.

He looks somewhat retarded when he is celebrating though.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎