Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bubu
    • May 2008

Thank you Inter for bringing Barca back, and for stopping all the ass-kissing by football fans and media.
    Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
      • Mar 2009

Just finished covering my walls in gareth bale posters!

Cant wait for wednesdays clash against city...fourth place is ours for the taking!
      Considering the dirty gooners result today,we could jump in2 3rd place!

COME ON YOU SPURS!!!
      merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Comment

• Aleks
        • Feb 2009

Spurs beat city. I couldn't be more thrilled. COYS

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
          • Mar 2009

I have officially given my missus the permision to land a big smacker on the lips of Crouchy when he takes his missus shopping in her store!

"now there gonna believe us and now there gonna believe us and now there gonna belllllllllllllllllllieve us..... were in the champions league! were in the champions league were in the champions league!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK YOU GOONER HATERS FUCK YOU GOONER HATERS FUCK YOU GOONER HAAAAAAAAAAATERS, the lily whites are back again!
          merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Comment

• stereophobic
            • Aug 2009

Grats to Sp*rs.

Shye's next suit purchase would be this
            Last edited by stereophobic; 05-06-2010, 08:03 PM.
            An object in possession seldom retains the same charm that it had in pursuit.

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by stereophobic View Post
              Grats to the Spurs.

Shye's next suit purchase would be this
              I'm not up on premier league slang, but this sounds offensive. I know Tottenham is from a Jewish neighborhood of London and I hear there are quite incredible anti-semitic songs and slur thrown by their opponent's fans. Beyond distasteful.
              Last edited by Faust; 05-06-2010, 08:08 PM.
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• stereophobic
                • Aug 2009

Sorry Faust, meant no harm since Spurs fans identify with the tag, I'll edit it.
                An object in possession seldom retains the same charm that it had in pursuit.

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

I figured you did not.
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
                    • Mar 2009

I cant really see what could be deemed as offensive in the link (maybe it was changed?).

Just to clarify,Spurs are affectionately known as "The Yids".
                    And the fans are known as "The Yid Army".

To be honest,the anti semetic remarks are very rarely heard these days.
                    Most insults are aimed at players wives girlfriends families,even their hair styles!

Just as distasteful non the less.

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Yeah, I assumed it was no big deal. Sorry to butt in on the culture I don't know. About the comments, my friend from London said that opponents' fans make a hissing sound to imitate gas chambers at tottenham games.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Sombre
                        • Jan 2009

That's that then. Chelsea are Premier League champions this season. Man United finish a point behind. Drogba gets the Golden Boot with a hat-trick on the day. Rooney limps off with a groin injury.
                        An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
                        I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Go Chelsea!!!

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• cremaster
                            • Jan 2010

Do you think they need a salary cap in European football?
                            Don't get me wrong I am happy Chelsea won, but I would like to see another team outside of the big 4 challenge for the EPL title.

Comment

• nictan
                              • Jul 2009

i really dont think it makes much of a difference. many a times, it has been shown that it is not solely money that attracts a player, but the club. (e.g. Kaka Benzema and co rejecting Manchester City/Man Utd)

The situation is much better this year though, Villa, Man City, Tottenham, Liverpool, Arsenal all vying for the 3rd and 4th spot. The big 4 has been challenged.

Comment

• AZH
                                • Jan 2008

Originally posted by nictan View Post
                                i really dont think it makes much of a difference. many a times, it has been shown that it is not solely money that attracts a player, but the club. (e.g. Kaka Benzema and co rejecting Manchester City/Man Utd)

The situation is much better this year though, Villa, Man City, Tottenham, Liverpool, Arsenal all vying for the 3rd and 4th spot. The big 4 has been challenged.
                                The location of the club is one of the major factors too. I heard that Manchester is a less exciting city than those major cities in Spain for those super stars.
                                Last edited by AZH; 05-10-2010, 02:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎