Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • marco-von
    • Feb 2009

i play some football/golf/badminton but for fun not due to excercise. Aslong as i can still see my penis when i am standing up i'll keep drinking and eating all the shit that makes me happy. And when i can't fit into these clothes anymore i'll spend the money i save on something else like a pet elephant or some shit like that. Or maybe ill kidnap CCP put him in a CCPxmarco collab gimp mask and keep him in my basement to remember the good ole days of when i could fit his trousers.

Comment

• MoFiya
      • Sep 2007

Originally posted by Mail-Moth View Post
      This is the scariest thread ever
      Word, but interesting nevertheless But somehow disappointing when one sees how this thread receives more attention than the food thread. Looks like people are more concerned on what food does with them than what they're actually eating. Putting more thoughts onto the quality of one's meal (and I am not talking about nutrition!) and preparing it yourself is good for your body too... (sometimes I feel like a propaganda greenie).

But I still wonder how you guys manage to eat so much veggies. I mean, I am almost a fulltime veggie but I am eating vegetables like once a day for lunch... Usually salad and whatever I need to prepare the main dish (which is, of course, a lot when its w/o meat). But that's about it... Eating a lot of fruits though (3-4 apples, some fruitsalad for breakfast, curd with banana) but besides that... Do you guys eat veggies like as a snack? Raw and stuff? Or salad all day long?
      I have dreams of orca whales and owls
      But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• stereophobic
        • Aug 2009

^ I find it hard to imagine anyone constantly snacking on say, carrot sticks when there's fruit/nuts/cheese >.< except if money was a consideration.
        An object in possession seldom retains the same charm that it had in pursuit.

Comment

• Raw
          • Oct 2009

Yeah even though they are healthy snacks, I tend to eat way too much almonds, walnuts and cottage cheese throughout the day and night. I can go through a 750g bag each of almonds and walnuts in a week and a container of cottage cheese each day . I do try to eat some raw carrot or capsicum for snacking later at night though.

I dont find it hard to eat a lot of veggies, I include veggies for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Comment

• Sascha
            • Nov 2008

I try to eat as balanced a diet as possible. I'm from Texas so strong flavor and savory were my main pallet for a while, but over the years I've learned to appreciate actual flavor of natural foods.
            My main secret is I love to cook, so I make food at home most of the time. That way you control what goes into your body. I also don't own a car and walk everywhere.

I do pilates once a week and swear by it. It's the only way to get a truly toned and slim physique that I've found. I hate being bulky, so no jogging or lifting weights for me!
            Subversive inspiration for the black on black crowd The Epicene Dream

Comment

• mononon
              • Sep 2009

how does jogging make your bulky?

(man, this thread went dead quickly :p)
              calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• MoFiya
                • Sep 2007

Depends on the pace you run I'ld say...
                1 vs 2
                But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• Fade to Black
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by mononon View Post
                  how does jogging make your bulky?

(man, this thread went dead quickly :p)
                  right now im banking on swimming to make me bulkier. It's working so far.
                  www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• MoFiya
                    • Sep 2007

Not really for me But I really think it depends on the distance... If you sprint some lanes real fast you need more muscular cross section than when you rather go for endurance... I swim around 2km / 1.25 miles everytime and wouldn't say it made me much bulkier.
                    Lifting weights did work better there... gotta trash my skinny jeans now :-\
                    But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• Sombre
                      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by MoFiya View Post
                      Depends on the pace you run I'ld say...
                      1 vs 2
                      Usain Bolt is one of the skinniest sprinters I've seen in a while. Asafa Powell or Tyson Gay would be better examples. Also, it's not the sprinting that makes them bulky, but the weightlifting they do to get faster.

Quick question: what's the best way to treat a hamstring strain? It's not a complete tear, but I am in some pain. I've heard ice, I've heard heat, and lots more. I just want to heal as quickly as possible so I can resume exercise.
                      An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
                      I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• Tyler
                        • Aug 2009

i smoke, drink, and im addicted on Rockstars so i

dont eat, take vitamins, drink water, and walk and cycle

Comment

• Fade to Black
                          • Sep 2008

Gonna weigh myself again today @ Grandma's scale. I have a feeling I might be edging towards 175 now; my tagged 33 APCs are just right, got some flab hanging over the button line.
                          www.matthewhk.net

Comment

• Fade to Black
                            • Sep 2008

Looks like I'm right on 175. Gonna gain 10 more and then I'm good.
                            www.matthewhk.net

Comment

• Nostromo
                              • Jan 2010

Originally posted by SombreResplendence View Post
                              Usain Bolt is one of the skinniest sprinters I've seen in a while.
                              Well, he's also 6'5'' or something. That makes it a bit harder to look bulky.

Comment

• laughed
                                • Jul 2009

fade - if you don't mind me asking - why do you want to become bulkier? this is sz where everyone loves to be skinny! i myself am "made" bulky and am always trying to get and/or stay skinny...it's a b.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎