Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fade to Black
    • Sep 2008

Just tired of being too thin looking my entire life. Mind you I am 6'4, so I'm not exactly 'bulky' either at this point. Probably won't be until I'm around 200 or something, but that's too much work and I still want to fit into my current wardrobe, or at least most of it.
    www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• kunk75
      Banned
      • May 2008

just confused the shit out of an old italian lady at the tuxedo rental place. went to get a tux for my brother in law's wedding:

neck: 18
      sleeve: 39.5
      jacket: 48.5
      pants: 33

Comment

• endersgame
        • Aug 2009

i'm still 30lbs away from looking like feyd without the muscles..

Comment

• theetruscan
          • Jan 2008

Interesting video.

(1:06 - Start of Presentation) Robert H. Lustig, MD, UCSF Professor of Pediatrics in the Division of Endocrinology, explores the damage caused by sugary food...
          Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• mononon
            • Sep 2009

anyone know anything about flaxseeds (whole golden flax)

been eating a ton, like bowls of them with butter and splenda microwaved (soooo yummy). i have been exercising but gaining weight like crazy (8 lbs in a month). can this be the reason? i know most people only eat a few tablespoons. i try to cut carbs, and most of the carbs is not workable in flax seeds since it's almost pure fiber.
            calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• Raw
              • Oct 2009

Even though flax seeds is very good for you as a healthy fat, it is still high in fat and calories so you shouldn't eat a whole bowl of flax seeds, it would almost be like eating a bowl of almonds. Flax seeds is more for adding to yogurt, blending some into a protein shake, etc. If you want to go low carb, you should stick to lean meat or fish with veggies.

Also you can try this oats recipe which I love: 2/3 of a cup of oats, add a 1 cup of water and some stevia (much better for you than splenda), microwave for 2 min and stir, add 1 egg and 3 additional egg whites, some cinnamon, microwave for 1 min and stir, repeat, and at the end add in 1 cup of frozen blueberries, stir and the blueberries would have cooled the oats down enough to eat straight away.

Comment

• Catfood
                • Oct 2008

You guys all seem to have routines and really watch what you eat. Personally I can't give up my late night/ early morning drunk kebabs. Yes, I know it's mystery meat and full of fat, but there is nothing better when your on your way home and have to be at work in 3 or so hours. That and then a leftover beer while taking a cold morning shower.

I'm lucky in the sense that I can eat most things without putting on too much weight. That said I'm no longer a 28 in jeans.

I'm also the type of person that will follow my gym schedule exactly for like 2 months, then drop out of it completely for a month or two and start over again. Prefer sports to be honest, actually been playing lots of tennis lately now that I think about it.

Comment

• CUTUP
                  • Sep 2009

Consistancy is key ^, as it is far harder to gain/keep muscle then it is too loose it. A drop in diet or lifting and its crazy how fast that hard earned muscle can wither away

Its like a religion for me, its my only time to myself for a good stress release. As its rather hard to let the events of the day enter your head when you are more concerned with the pounds you are holding just above your larnyx

I am an enlisted slave to the gym if I want to keep my current wardobe
                  Originally posted by marco-von
                  this all hurts my brain more than child birth hurts vagina's.

Comment

• viv1984viv
                    • Feb 2008

My two cents.....

Some maybe more applicable to catfood...

I did really get into the gym routine for a good six months, put on a touch of muscle - but it's too easy to let the cardio slip, so ive mixed squash clubs, running and mountain biking with fewer trips to the gym.

Im in decent shape, a little less fat would be cool and probably drop off me if I keep away from beer. The key is too find a few things you enjoy, sport is more fun than pure focused fitness.

Eating right is always good, but i dont want to weigh things or feel guilty for a meal out, I like red wine and meats so will have them. If you only make one change make it more fruit, the extra fiber and sugars will do your profile more good than powders or anything...
                    Notes from the Vomitorium - The Nerve Of It -

Comment

• viv1984viv
                      • Feb 2008

Originally posted by theetruscan View Post
                      thank you, that is a fantastic lecture. Guys a star. Michael Moore - retire.
                      Notes from the Vomitorium - The Nerve Of It -

Comment

• jogu
                        • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Catfood View Post
                        I'm lucky in the sense that I can eat most things without putting on too much weight. That said I'm no longer a 28 in jeans.
                        lol me too brother , man i used to eat whatever the fug i wanted anytime gotdam time a the day and gain at most like 1 pound a year . now suddenly ive gained like 10 lbs in the past yr ... i was like what in the hale!
                        EVERY pair a trousers i bought always had to be taken in around the waist. now when i put most of them they fit either perfectly or a lil snug . watching what i eat is difficult when you have a lifetime of bad eatin habits

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
                          • Mar 2007

/\ age slows down one's metabolism rate...

Comment

• FashioniSing
                            • Aug 2010

I eat a lot whole grains and fruits/veg every time I get. I prefer something like dried fruit as a snack rather than crisps. For exercise, I dance and play tennis a couple of times a week if I can. I do drink sometimes, but not a lot anymore, and I don't really smoke either.

Comment

• calvinc
                              • Jan 2010

Okay, I have got a newbie question. So please bear with me.

Just say, someone has worked all his way up and has like big biceps, chest muscles, thighs, etc. Is there a way for him to reduce the "size" of the muscles?

I was thinking like eat less and stop exercising? Please share me your wisdom!
                              Angela Marriner - While driving yesterday I saw a banana peel in the road and instinctively swerved to avoid it...thanks Mario Kart

Comment

• Raw
                                • Oct 2009

Yeah if you stop working out, your muscles will reduce in size probably in a month. You probably wont even need to diet much, just do a bit of cardio.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎