X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BSR
    • Aug 2008

Originally posted by sargon97 View Post
    Anyone know who is selling the Hi-collar Intarsia in Oiled Calf this season?
    never seen it, are you sure this jacket does exist in this leather?
    pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
    Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• kbi
      • Feb 2009

why-lip had it.. mindtrive not sure

Comment

• sargon97
        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by kbi View Post
        why-lip had it.. mindtrive not sure
        Japan = fail for me. I need a large.

Comment

• editevening
          • Nov 2008

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
          ro nyc store has version with a free floating skirt and a leather skirt. neither have back pockets which is a killer
          so many versions. What's the free floating skirt like? Is that the same cut as the heavy cotton swing skirt but without back pockets & cropped?
          #nevernotalmostshopping

Comment

• Chant
            Banned
            • Jun 2008

Originally posted by BSR View Post

They are beautiful, even though I wasn't absolutely sure about the "skort" part, which is stitched to the trousers and looks like more an apron than a skirt. But I'd really like to see you wearing them BSR - with a full RO combination ?
            And the price was, for me, a huge "no". But it's a masterpiece.
            Last edited by Chant; 09-10-2009, 08:50 AM.

Comment

• BSR
              • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Christian View Post
              They are beautiful, even though I wasn't absolutely sure about the "skort" part, which is seamed to the trousers and looks like more an apron than a skirt. But I'd really like to see you wearing them BSR - with a full RO combination ?
              And the price was, for me, a huge "no". But it's a masterpiece.
              Indeed they are a challenge to put in something else than a full RO outfit (our endless issue is back again). And imo the most difficult part is to find the proper shoes to match. The only perfect combo for now is with huge high boots... like the RO "mohawk" ones.

And compared to the cashmere pyjamas they have at Palais Royal, these skorts' price is a joke .
              pix

Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• merkuri
                • Sep 2009

why oh why are they not reissuing the structured paneled shirt from s/s 09. it feels like a prelude to the f/w stuff.

Comment

• Chant
                  Banned
                  • Jun 2008

Originally posted by BSR View Post
                  Indeed they are a challenge to put in something else than a full RO outfit (our endless issue is back again). And imo the most difficult part is to find the proper shoes to match. The only perfect combo for now is with huge high boots... like the RO "mohawk" ones.
                  Yes, next step is :

Or, maybe :

or

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Say no medges.
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• disruptfam
                      • Sep 2009

The last pair of augustas above

Comment

• sargon97
                        • Jan 2009

This is probably a stretch but can anyone verify what style/leather ru 4761 /lp is?

Comment

• Avantster
                          ¤¤¤
                          • Sep 2006

I was speaking of the originality of the clothes, and not of the wearer. These are two different things, which have to be distinguished.

The question of the originality of the wearer is a difficult one. I could say, but the response wouldn't be satisfying, that I don't feel less original wearing, for example, the Ann D total look (flower cropped trousers+waistcoat+jacket) than any of my others homemade combinations.

Another unsatisfying response would be that there's no true originality, even here, since everybody's looking - almost - the same : we're all, more or less, "goth-ninja" lookalikes, as people from other forums may describe us.

But the right response is imo that you're truly original when you're wearing things that seem to be designed for you, and fit not only your morphology, carnation and hair colour, but also your "personnality", not the psychological one - or not only - but the aesthetical one, defined by your present and past foliated artistic inclinations and tastes. And the opposite of being original would be, as strange as it sounds, being costumed, even though both notions are, for the common sense, close. A better word should be, if it has the same semantic range than in French, "singularity".

As I already said somewhere else, being interested in fashion makes sense, for me, only when I'm abble to connect the present and actual interest for this specific piece of clothe and the fantasies that are leading, unconsciously, my life, i.e. my way of thinking and feeling, and in which way it fits who I am, but also help me to reinvent myself.
                          Beautifully articulated post.
                          let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• BSR
                            • Aug 2008

Yes, next step is
                            or maybe?

pix

Comment

• Chant
                              Banned
                              • Jun 2008

/\ Maybe a tad too foppish for RO ?

Comment

• BSR
                                • Aug 2008

/\ Maybe a tad too foppish for RO ?
                                You read my mind, i was exactly saying that to myself. But precisely, it might be a proper match with a formal jacket (like the RO bell one )

And I believe the first Augusta (7 holes) is too short.
                                pix

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎