• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Re: FALL/WINTER 07 SALES

[quote user="DHC"]^ Label Under Construction, MA+, CCP, CDiem and Augusta are excluded from sale. I'm not sure of any other exclusions.
    [/quote]

Yep, most accessories are excluded as well (Jas M.B., Shaun Leane, etc.)

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Fuuma
      • Sep 2006

[quote user="laika"]Mona Moore is having a super sale on all stock from past seasons--most shoes are around $100. A few pairs of Dries, Margiela, and Pierre Hardy left, as of last night.
      [/quote]

I should go stock-up on all sizes and offer shoes for christmas to everyone (even guys).

Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
      http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• Casius
        • Dec 2006

Anyone know when AB in Boston goes on sale?
        "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• Chinorlz
          • Sep 2006

In the past it's kinda just been whenever Alan decides on it... typically past the sales time of most other places. Discount is anywhere from 30-50% off depending on the brand.

Leo would know more :)

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Casius
            • Dec 2006

Does Leo work for AB? (Sorry if I'm late to the party, hahaha)

Also, I notice Lanvin is listed as being stocked by AB on thier website, is this still true?

Comment

• Chinorlz
              • Sep 2006

Hehe yah I caught on after he started referring to stock as "we carry..." in the CCP thread. [74]

As cool and fun as Bodega was, I'm glad to see him working at AB!

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• ddohnggo
                • Oct 2006

AB does carry lanvin. i bought a lanvin button up shirt from them last season on sale. last season they had a sick suit, button ups, and the metallic shoes i think. not sure of the current season's stock.
                Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Casius
                  • Dec 2006

Joey- Thank you. I'll have to call them tomorrow to see what they gots.

I'm trying to find a navy button up shirt and have been unsuccessful so far. And you were right about Barneys NY, they don't have much left! A few things here and there...I might try and get that striped shirt with ribbon collar but I'm debating.

I wish Fred Segal would go on sale like a normal store! They had probably the most comprehensive Lanvin buy I have seen. Trousers, jackets, shirts, hats, etc. Pretty much everything but the footwear.

Comment

• LanceP
                    • Oct 2006

Sale starts after New Years.

Yes, we do carry Lanvin.

Albert... I'm still at Bodega to help out and what-not. Just couldn't let that go.

Comment

• Casius
                      • Dec 2006

Lance- Thank you! I know it's a bit much, but would you be able to tell me some of the Lanvin items in stock at the moment? Either by pm or what have you. Would be greatly appreciated!

Comment

• Chinorlz
                        • Sep 2006

[quote user="LanceP"]

Sale starts after New Years.

Yes, we do carry Lanvin.

Albert... I'm still at Bodega to help out and what-not. Just couldn't let that go.

[/quote]

Hehe, word. I know. You've been there for a long time!

Comment

• CHRIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2006

was at barneys sf today. still a pretty good selection i guess, i was actually able to pick up a few pieces in my size, whichneverhappens during sale season... they still had a rack of rick owens, the moleskin trousers with leather panels in S-L for under $490, those wide leg trousers, the huge cashmere wrap, a few t-shirts and tanks, and a rectangular leather messenger bag for $500. for raf, they had a few sweaters, several pants (including the amazing grey tweed ones i always wear, along with some equally slim pants in grey and black virgin wool). quite a bit of mcqueen and balenciaga stuff in small sizes, along with that beautiful lanvin houndstooth coat in a 34! i was kinda surprised because almost everything was already marked down today? i thought the sale started tomorrow?

also stopped by saks, and was very glad that i did, because they had that dries cardi i've been dying to get all season... along with quite a bit of dior, jil, yohji, and a small rack of junya stuff. their sale starts tomorrow... 40%.

the archive still has a big rack of ann stuff in bigger sizes, that crazy viridi-anne cape/coat, and some number (n)ine plaid shirts and waistcoats... all of it is 30% off i believe?

Comment

• mass
                            • Sep 2006

fuck. small sizes... on sale...

)`````````:

Comment

• ionn26
                              • Feb 2007

Chris, Do you know if Archive still have the Isamu Katayama leather bag left on sale???

Comment

• Casius
                                • Dec 2006

Chris- Do you happen to remember what other Lanvin items they still had? The two things I am looking for, LA didn't have in stock.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎