X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • move_ment
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by nictan View Post

saw these on duncan_'s classifieds thread. any info on the boots? name/season/pics/links?

thanks!

Find them here in sizes 39,40,41.

Comment

• nictan
      • Jul 2009

Originally posted by move_ment View Post
      Find them here in sizes 39,40,41.
      thanks for the link!

Comment

• beyondthemeans
        • Sep 2008

I've been wearing a pair of black pants for like 10 days without washing and I think they'll need to be washed. But how do I wash them in the machine without losing color? Previous black pants seem to get f'd up after the first wash.

You probably think this is a really stupid question, but I come from wearing them raw jawns.

Comment

• galia
          • Jun 2009

Have them dry-cleaned?

Comment

• May 2007

Wash in cold on delicate and avoid the spin cycle. hang dry.

Originally posted by beyondthemeans View Post
            I've been wearing a pair of black pants for like 10 days without washing and I think they'll need to be washed. But how do I wash them in the machine without losing color? Previous black pants seem to get f'd up after the first wash.

You probably think this is a really stupid question, but I come from wearing them raw jawns.

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
              • Mar 2007

if you're that afraid, and i certainly know that feeling, then dry-cleaning seems the safest option.

Comment

• Vikeid
                • Feb 2009

similar question.

i have a pair of black drkshdw jeans with a waxed finish. i think i have red before that theyre ok to wash, anyone can confirm this?

Comment

• marco-von
                  • Feb 2009

Rumours is the waxed finish on the jeans are of the effect that surpasses any washable means, therefore the wax absorbs dirt and stench and counters it with a built in "Mr Muscle" type formula and cleans the jeans itself. This is banned in china as scientists there believe this to be a health risk and have been spending a long time in labs with chickens and unwanted 2nd children to get to the bottom of this revolutionary fabric "waxed finish"

Thankfully leading countries in this field, the germans and japanese have released a 20 page thesis on this matter and both came to the conclusion that looking at the label with the international washing symbols and directions is a safe way in which to wash your clothes.

Comment

• Vikeid
                    • Feb 2009

actually, i cant see the washing directions because theyre all black after the treatment the jeans have gone through

Comment

• theetruscan
                      • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Vikeid View Post
                      similar question.

i have a pair of black drkshdw jeans with a waxed finish. i think i have red before that theyre ok to wash, anyone can confirm this?
                      I wash mine cold, hang dry. No problems. I don't wash them much as they're jeans, but I certainly wash them.
                      Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• bestial
                        • Jun 2008

10 days? come back after a year.

Comment

• Nikov
                          • Nov 2008

washing them inside out is also a good idea.

Comment

• MoFiya
                            • Sep 2007

Is there a chance to get item shots of Rick FW08 Exploder collection? Got that BNWT Merino V-Neck which I wanna sell, but don't have a camera atm.
                            Meanwhile I wanna provide some pics so that ppl know what I will be selling soon...
                            I have dreams of orca whales and owls
                            But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• May 2007

I think I'm going to need a customs broker. Last I heard from Fedex yesterday is customs agreed with me and released the shipment with no customs. Today I received an email from the store saying they are being asked to pay 310 euro, and I am still liable for 584 euro in duties. Total with all fees is roughly $1460.
                              Anyone know a customs broker they've dealt with in the past?

Originally posted by theaddict View Post
                              They are wrong! According to EU Law a item which was produced in the EU and was sold to a country outside of it and which is returned within a certain time is not being taxed again. If i remember right, it must be outside of the EU a pretty long time, like several months. But that i dont remember exactly.
                              So if you got it 3 weeks ago and want to return it, the receiver (the shopt) just has to proove that it has sold this exact item to you before to avoid customs

Comment

• eris quod sum
                                • Jun 2009

Originally posted by image View Post
                                Canal St and wooster.
                                Originally posted by eris quod sum View Post
                                The Worst! I use that for both my personal mailings and for work. Always at least an hour late and a good half hour of arguing with the employees.
                                I just felt that I needed to update. I had to go to the post office again today. Went to two different windows and was told two completely different things. Overall, it took me 40 minutes to ship out a package that was completely prepared when I walked into the building. Ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎