X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • croatoan
    • Jul 2007

Originally posted by eris quod sum View Post
    I posted in MA thread, but haven't really had response. I was told that the sizing is really small (3 in MA ~ 1 in Julius) it was from a reliable source, but I was looking for opinions of those who have purchased from the MA line... mostly outerwear, I know the basics are ridiculously slim.
    It really depends on your body. I think the arm holes are a bit more unforgiving than Julius but, for me, never having a problem with that part, the MA sizing is around a half size to a full size smaller. But it is really not something that you can equate definitely.

I wear size 1 in Julius and can still easily wear a lot of the MA stuff in the same size. For the puffy coat from this season, I can fit the size 1 but would probably opt for a size 2 to allow for more space for layering.

The basics might look ridiculously slim in product shots, but they are very stretchy and meant to hug the body.

Comment

• eris quod sum
      • Jun 2009

Originally posted by croatoan View Post
      It really depends on your body. I think the arm holes are a bit more unforgiving than Julius but, for me, never having a problem with that part, the MA sizing is around a half size to a full size smaller. But it is really not something that you can equate definitely.

I wear size 1 in Julius and can still easily wear a lot of the MA stuff in the same size. For the puffy coat from this season, I can fit the size 1 but would probably opt for a size 2 to allow for more space for layering.

The basics might look ridiculously slim in product shots, but they are very stretchy and meant to hug the body.
      Thank you! I was thinking about the blazers though. I have always been a size 1, and usually do still have give in the arms... so I will give it a try.

Comment

• DeadPresidents
        • Mar 2008

Obscur SS08 Leather

Q for all the peeps that purchased this jacket.

I received mine from NeverEnd last week. Found that there was a half an inch hole in the lining (right sleeve).

Also, on the right shoulder, there's a few white (paste, glue) dried patches.

Just wondering if anybody else that purchased this jacket had the same issues as I did.

Took pictures and e-mailed Joseph about it but haven't heard back yet. I guess their e-mail system is down again.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

• MoFiya
          • Sep 2007

Mine had a slash on the back as well... Others have the same issue.
          See here at the bottom of the page... Next page btman from NVREND takes stand.
          Still, I honestly think it didn't really look like some natural imperfection.

Got a question, as well:
          Has anyone made good / bad experiences with 26outlet on eBay, yet? See here
          Last edited by MoFiya; 11-01-2009, 03:03 AM.
          I have dreams of orca whales and owls
          But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• Catfood
            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by ardeetee View Post
            haven't tried on the triple buckle sneakers yet, but ann's sneakers generally run true to size, it's her boots that run ~1 size large
            Thanks!

Comment

• Fenderman
              • Feb 2009

In what leather types, other than "washed lamb" has the ss09 Rick's jacket been made?
              And what should I know about the sizing? Can I go wrong with a size M if I'm a 46-48 and don't want it too tight?

Comment

• Raw
                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Catfood View Post
                Is the sizing on the Ann triple buckle sneakers one size bigger like most other Ann footwear?
                Runs pretty much true to size, I'd say same as chucks but not as slim fitting.

I also posted this question in the RO thread but havn't gotten an answer. With drkshdw deep black wax coated detroits, is the coding DU 1353 or DU 3353? Or are they both deep black wax but with slight differences?

Comment

• ardeetee
                  • Apr 2007

the "deep black" pair that I have is 1353. The wax is very minimal though, I would say it's more matte than waxed.

Comment

• jgan85
                    • Apr 2008

Originally posted by MoFiya View Post
                    Got a question, as well:
                    Bought a Berrini blazer from them a couple months back, no problems at all.
                    ________
                    Teen topless
                    Last edited by jgan85; 04-05-2011, 08:27 PM.

Comment

• Tia
                      Banned
                      • Mar 2009

some of you have purchased on oki-ni?
                      I know the real timing of delivery, I live in Italy

Comment

• DRRRK
                        • Aug 2009

I have. The delivery is fast. I have received my package (in Germany) two days after I have ordered.

Comment

• dji
                          • Feb 2008

Originally posted by eris quod sum View Post
                          Thank you! I was thinking about the blazers though. I have always been a size 1, and usually do still have give in the arms... so I will give it a try.
                          the shoulders on the blazers are a bit narrower than mainline so you might need to size up. the leather jacket from FW09 fits about the same as past mainline jackets, so a size 1 is best for a slim 46.

Comment

• Raw
                            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by ardeetee View Post
                            the "deep black" pair that I have is 1353. The wax is very minimal though, I would say it's more matte than waxed.
                            thanks, yeah it seems like it should be 1353 from others I've seen aswell.
                            Yahoo!オークションは、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るYahoo!オークションで、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

There's just this one pair on yahoo.jp right now that says DU 3353 DEEP BLACK and I wasn't sure if it's the same one or a different version. Just curious on whether anyone has handled both to tell the difference.

Comment

• beardown
                              rekoner
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by MoFiya View Post

Got a question, as well:
                              I've ordered from them twice for the tanks. Shipping is expensive to the U.S. but they combine so it's worth it to buy a few things and pay the one shipping fee. ($35 to the U.S.) They used 2-day UPS and both times I received mine in 2 days as promised.

I think they have a deal with Olmar/Mirta (being located in Italy) as I've noted some garments had tags pulled out and new specific tags sewn in. I don't know if it's to make it easier to get them through customs or what but it seemed weird to see the garment dyed tags of the tanks removed and fresh white tags sewn in.

Side note: If you're looking at O&M tanks, the newest ones I received are sized down one size. Can't say if that's across the board but keep it in mind.
                              Originally posted by mizzar
                              Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• BlackLeatherKelly
                                • Jan 2009

Curious,what happened to Atelier being a affiliate boutique of SZ?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎