Originally posted by JSebbe View Post
        second that :|
        second second that

Comment

• lowrey
          ventiundici
          • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
          the second picture is the one that explains that which I couldn't understand. i see why there is a "slit".
          yea its confusing when they are not layered.

I don't know if its intentional, but I think the shape of the slit is why its possible to twitch your fingers out without using your other hand, this is actually quite handy if you need to dig keys out of your pocket etc.

since were on the topic of gloves, are the Julius gloves from this season very think/fragile? I remember someone having a tear on them, I have pretty large hands so I don't want to risk ripping them...

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• galia
            • Jun 2009

Sorry to change the subject, but how much does a proxy usually charge ?

Comment

• Fuuma
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by galia View Post
              Sorry to change the subject, but how much does a proxy usually charge ?
              10% I think...
              Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
              http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• galia
                • Jun 2009

That's what I expected, thank you

Comment

• awlouie
                  • Sep 2007

Originally posted by mike lowrey View Post
                  since were on the topic of gloves, are the Julius gloves from this season very think/fragile? I remember someone having a tear on them, I have pretty large hands so I don't want to risk ripping them...
                  Yes, I had problems with two pairs; one had ripped and the other split at the seams this season, I think the leather was over processed.
                  "Fashions fade, style is eternal." —Yves Saint Laurent

"Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successfull personality and duplicate it."
                  -Bruce Lee

Comment

• lowrey
                    ventiundici
                    • Dec 2006

ah thats too bad, they look great but sound pretty much unwearable. maybe they work on really small hand when theres no stress on the material/seams.
                    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• awlouie
                      • Sep 2007

ah thats too bad, they look great but sound pretty much unwearable. maybe they work on really small hand when theres no stress on the material/seams.
                      The gloves seem to fit fine, but I think they should have used different leather? Instead of calfskin, maybe deerskin or kangaroo? However, my Attachment calfskin gloves are perfect!
                      "Fashions fade, style is eternal." —Yves Saint Laurent

"Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successfull personality and duplicate it."
                      -Bruce Lee

Comment

• ardeetee
                        • Apr 2007

square part goes over the other one, it also covers the hole on the palm side of first layer, but you can stick your fingers out of it as well which creates sort of a flap from the finger part. the cool thing is that because of the shape/location of the hole, you can uncover your fingers with one hand by just twitching your fingers. alternatively, you can tuck the flap in, or wear the top piece on their own.

I'm wearing them today and fairly bored at the office, so here:

http://i38.tinypic.com/2uz3rdt.jpg
                        ML rules!

Comment

• Pinoy
                          • Dec 2006

square part goes over the other one, it also covers the hole on the palm side of first layer, but you can stick your fingers out of it as well which creates sort of a flap from the finger part. the cool thing is that because of the shape/location of the hole, you can uncover your fingers with one hand by just twitching your fingers. alternatively, you can tuck the flap in, or wear the top piece on their own.
                          Interesting that you can uncover your fingers with just one hand! And unlike other gloves with "finger covers", you don't have the "cover" hanging around as its tucked in the second rectangular layer... very cool. Thanks for sharing man

Comment

• Chinorlz
                            • Sep 2006

there are two variants to the LMaltieri mittens... one has the thumb extension knit to the fingerless part and another variant has the thumb extension knit to the inner mitten that covers the fingers.

The concept is of course the same, you just can get some slight variation in look depending on what you wear :)

I've also noticed that some versions are still knit together with that attaching "thread" while other pairs are completely independent.

beautiful concept piece :)
                            www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• MoFiya
                              • Sep 2007

Am I right in assuming that I am totally some months too early if I plan to visit Paris on Monday and would be interested in buying items at Sale?
                              I have dreams of orca whales and owls
                              But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• Chant
                                Banned
                                • Jun 2008

Originally posted by MoFiya View Post
                                Am I right in assuming that I am totally some months too early if I plan to visit Paris on Monday and would be interested in buying items at Sale?
                                Totally right.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎