X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • couturehomme
    • Oct 2008

two questions...

(1) does assin ever have sales for their online store? as it stands, their prices are ridiculous beyond belief, but I'm not sure if they ever have sales..

(2) has anyone ever dyed their ro sneaks? I have a milk/black and wanna dye it all black....my cobbler is saying i can use "spray" dye but when i tested it on a crappo shoe, the finish is waaaaaay too shiny..

grazie

Comment

• magic
      • Feb 2009

anyone knows the KK drape cardigan are seasonal item?
      Focusing on object details

Comment

• dji
        • Feb 2008

they make the rayon drape cardigan pretty much every season.

Comment

• magic
          • Feb 2009

Thanks D you got a pm.
          Focusing on object details

Comment

• tomatous
            Banned
            • Jan 2009

The newer tanks are indeed sized down. I've also noticed that they are considerably shorter than the tanks they were selling not too long ago.

Originally posted by beardown View Post

Side note: If you're looking at O&M tanks, the newest ones I received are sized down one size. Can't say if that's across the board but keep it in mind.

Comment

• MoFiya
              • Sep 2007

Thanks for all the info... Still not too sure if I am going to purchase. Could really need a new longsleeve + a tank to layer but not too sure if I like the dickflap / how it looks on me. Plus the sizing difficulties...
              Might just well keep searching for the Julius Shredded Hem Longsleeve / Tank..
              I have dreams of orca whales and owls
              But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• Pinoy
                • Dec 2006

with winter coming up, i've been on the hunt for mittens and remembered these interesting looking L'Maltieri ones that were for sale a long while back.

does anyone have any experience with them? i can sorta see how the two pieces fit/work together, but don't really understand the purpose of the second piece (rectanglar one).

if anyone could provide any fit pictures and the various ways to wear em, that'd be much appreciated!

Comment

• Chant
                  Banned
                  • Jun 2008

Use your brain, should be enough.
                  The "rectangular" goes on the wrist, and the other one on the hand, covering partially the first one, combination og both parts makes a glove. But you can alson wear the first one alone, like a mitten.

Comment

• RADO
                    • Nov 2007

I believe they need to be wore together, the round closed part inside while the rectangular outside making a double layer glove. The reason of the hole on the upper part would be to introduce your thumb. I cannot tell by the picture but it seems both parts are attached by a thick thread which makes difficult to wear just the rectangular part as mitten...

Comment

• RADO
                      • Nov 2007

Clean waxed fabric

By the way, my new pants got stained by wine spots. This is a waxed cotton fabric. I have not found the washing instructions from the manufacturer but the material composition: 100% waxed cotton.
                      Do you know if hand washing would be better than dry cleaning? This is my first waxed fabric experience.
                      Thanks for your help.

Comment

• huckleberry
                        • Jul 2009

If you want to get rid of the stain I would say hand washing the area covered would be the most effective, I took a pair of trousers with red wine stains on to the dry cleaners once and it hardly lifted it at all and ruined them. As long as your gentle I don't see any problems arising from hand washing them.

Comment

• RADO
                          • Nov 2007

Thanks a lot for your quick answer. I was about to take them to the dry-cleaner but fearing they could ruin them...Did you brushed them gently?

Comment

• Johnny
                            • Sep 2006

i can't work out how they're supposed to be worn from those pictures. my brain must be deficient.

Comment

• lowrey
                              ventiundici
                              • Dec 2006

square part goes over the other one, it also covers the hole on the palm side of first layer, but you can stick your fingers out of it as well which creates sort of a flap from the finger part. the cool thing is that because of the shape/location of the hole, you can uncover your fingers with one hand by just twitching your fingers. alternatively, you can tuck the flap in, or wear the top piece on their own.

I'm wearing them today and fairly bored at the office, so here:

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Johnny
                                • Sep 2006

the second picture is the one that explains that which I couldn't understand. i see why there is a "slit".

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎