• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kollaps
    • Jul 2009

^ yes, it's the mollino

edit: youre welcome
    Last edited by kollaps; 10-25-2009, 01:12 PM.

Comment

• (((o
      • May 2009

thanks for the swift answer.

does anyone have measurements on that jacket in size large?
      Last edited by (((o; 10-25-2009, 01:36 PM.
      i've seen things you people wouldn't believe

Comment

• Wax
        • Sep 2009

quick question, does anyone know how wrinkles can be treated so that they last for a long time, even some washing?

Comment

• MikeN
          • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Ivans On High View Post
          What season did CCP start using exposed shanks on his boots?
          I think this season.

Comment

• asho
            • Nov 2007

wondering if anyone has any details about eh label lost & found that atelier is stocking. website, other stockists etc. I'm really liking the oversized pants they do.

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

Lost & Found
              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• asho
                • Nov 2007

now i feel a little stupid... I'm very familiar with that thread.

Comment

• lowrey
                  ventiundici
                  • Dec 2006

hehe, well it features womens wear only so maybe thats why. I think this is the first men's season for her.
                  "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• asho
                    • Nov 2007

yeah i guess you could put it down to that... do you know of any other pieces for men... based on what I've seen it seems she'd make a great jacket or coat.

Comment

• Jorge Hache
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by jgan85 View Post
                      hello guys - could anybody identify which season this is from?

thanks!
                      J
                      Carol use this tags on some garments before 2000, then it started doing formal collections and using the yellow ones, there's some pieces here and there with the black label from 1998-1999, maybe some CCP experts can explain further

Comment

• jgan85
                        • Apr 2008

^ thanks! yes am hoping for the CCP experts to emerge..
                        ________
                        BLOWJOB SEX
                        Last edited by jgan85; 04-05-2011, 08:26 PM.

Comment

• jogu
                          • Jun 2009

Originally posted by deleuze View Post
                          I haven't been too impressed by it. I expected a sultriness, crispy and light, a cool desert night. Instead the fragrance begins very heavy and woody, settling down a bit to allow the ginger and more subtle earthy notes to poke through like a dirty hippie trecking through the countryside of North India. The scent is quite organic but I don't get a Doma vibe from it. Lucky Scent has samples available if you want to give it a try.
                          my sample from lucky came today and i wanted update my question if anyone else was wonderin bout damir domas 6scents. i kinda like it but i dont love it. it does have an earthy quality to it, opening notes for me were soapy and lavender and patchouli. i def picked up the gingery notes in the beginning which gave it an airy lightness but that fuckn patchouli note just wont quit and ive never been too keen on that smell. its spicy and soapy to me, with very little musk and sweetness. been a few hours and i STILL smell that goddam patchouli.
                          sillage isnt that far, very close to the skin kind of fragrance.

Comment

• nicelynice
                            • Oct 2009

Different people have told me different things, including the NY and Tokyo RO stores - is the 07 F/W moleskin bomber 100% cotton outer or 70% cotton/30% nylon? Which is the heavier/more substantial jacket?

Comment

• doldrums
                              • Dec 2008

answer to my own question re: ma 5 pocket pants.

I was between a size so spritzed some water on my pair (the black thick jersey this season) and dried them...presto they fit great and been wearing them all day without change. The fabric is such heavy jersey at baseline that drying them doesnt really negatively effect the color or anything (I didn't even turn them inside out).

these are the best pants ever hands down - comfortable like sweatpants to lounge in at home and then walk out wherever with...

Comment

• homi
                                • Nov 2007

Originally posted by nicelynice View Post
                                Different people have told me different things, including the NY and Tokyo RO stores - is the 07 F/W moleskin bomber 100% cotton outer or 70% cotton/30% nylon? Which is the heavier/more substantial jacket?
                                i dont know about the moleskin but i have the nylon version from a season later (f/w 08 i believe) and its definetly lined and a bit more substantial/puffy.

id love to try on the moleskin for comparision at some point though
                                THIRD LOOKS : http://www.thirdlooks.com
                                Internet Fame http://www.internet-fame.com

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎