• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Emel
    • Oct 2010

Originally posted by galia View Post
    Do you rinse it though?
    I'm the opposite, I wash it everyday, besause it only curls when it's freshly washed and I like a bit of bounce on my head. Therefore, split ends are the bane of my existence
    Sure. Rinse it every day. Just no shampoo.
    It's the suede/denim secret police; they've come to your house for your long haired niece

Comment

• Comment

• asecretmaker
        • Apr 2011

you look like a guy from a band called HOLY GRAIL.

Comment

• Laconic
          • Apr 2009

Hi,

It'd be great if someone could suggest a good quality pomade. I need it to have quite a bit of hold. Other products have been working less and less, so good 'ol grease is the way to go, I think. I'd appreciate any input.

Cheers,
          D

Comment

• Lumina
            • Dec 2009

A few hair inspirations ! Lots of beautiful things to do with braids.

Comment

• shah
              • Jul 2009

Comment

• syed
                • Sep 2010

Been growing it out since January. Usually more curly, but this was at the end of the day and I'd run my hands through it a million times and pulled it forward. My aim is to have it past my collarbone. It's down to my mouth, but because of the curl it just about falls past my eye normally. Need to stick it out I guess.
                "Lots of people who think they are into fashion are actually just into shopping"

Comment

• cowsareforeating
                  • Jan 2011

^actually looks pretty sick. i have asian hair and tbh no idea what to do with it...

Comment

• Pleue
                    • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Heirloom View Post
                    [IMG]super-long-hair-photo[/IMG]
                    This looks great. What kind of shampoo/conditioner do you use to keep your hair so healthy?
                    moderation kills the spirit

Comment

• Prezens
                      • Aug 2011

great thread.
                      started growing my hair last month, but the thing with negro hair is that its so damn curly that when left natural, it tends to look about a 1/4 of its actual length! which means that in my current mission to grow some dreadlocks, i have to be 4 times as patient, ..
                      i just hope i dont quit halfway through and shave it all off, as i'm pretty impatient.. had some mini dreads back when i was 16, but i'd really like long hair, which i would consider anythin from down to the shoulders and beyond.. it acts as some sort of natural accessory, and can really enhance an outfit imo..
                      One man's style must not be the rule of another's.

Comment

• shah
                        • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Prezens View Post
                        i have to be 4 times as patient, ..
                        i just hope i dont quit halfway through and shave it all off, as i'm pretty impatient..
                        well this always happens to me...

Comment

• messenoire
                          • Nov 2009

don't relax it or have it chemically straightened @ prezenz. it always looks awkward. growing hair out can be a pain but if you want it to be long then it's a necessary evil.

Comment

• kuriz
                            • Nov 2010

So many good ideas, so many possibilities and yet I just took a trimmer only one month ago and took it all off....takes so long to grow!
                            Also: I'm done with the whole no hair on the sides and long hair on the top, now its hair everywhere! Only thing is that I have really slick hair when it gets longer. Its just there, laying on the head and look a bit like the early 40s german style (mweh)..anyone have any good ideas with mid-length hair? I can use some wax or even hairspray but as little as possible of course (until I get longer hair)

Comment

• Pleue
                              • Sep 2011

Originally posted by kuriz View Post
                              So many good ideas, so many possibilities and yet I just took a trimmer only one month ago and took it all off....takes so long to grow!
                              Also: I'm done with the whole no hair on the sides and long hair on the top, now its hair everywhere! Only thing is that I have really slick hair when it gets longer. Its just there, laying on the head and look a bit like the early 40s german style (mweh)..anyone have any good ideas with mid-length hair? I can use some wax or even hairspray but as little as possible of course (until I get longer hair)
                              So if you want more volume and texture to your hair, try to tap some hair powder/talc to the roots of your hair. It kind of drys your hair a little bit and gives more texture to your hair. Also dry sampoo is worth a try. Spray it to the roots of your hair, let it be there for a sec and then spread it with your fingers.
                              Hopefully this helps.
                              moderation kills the spirit

Comment

• Prezens
                                • Aug 2011

Originally posted by messenoire View Post
                                don't relax it or have it chemically straightened @ prezenz. it always looks awkward. growing hair out can be a pain but if you want it to be long then it's a necessary evil.
                                Agreed. i'd rather go bald than relax it LoL
                                One man's style must not be the rule of another's.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎