X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mesh
    • Dec 2006

Re: help finding

They're 850, saw them at the madison store. They don't really look much like those though. There are some raf simons coming out that are grey suede for spring however that would fit the bill.

Comment

• Casius
      • Dec 2006

Really? I'm definitely not in any rush, would love to see those Raf shoes that's for sure. Where did you see those Mesh?
      "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• mesh
        • Dec 2006

I heard about them through my friend who was in Paris for the shows. Look for them around Feb or Mar, it'll give you plenty o time to save up money! I'm going broke with all these nice a/w items as it is.

Comment

• Casius
          • Dec 2006

Thanks Mesh, I'll definitely keep my eye out.

And I hear ya, some great items this F/W. I just wish it would actually start to feel like Fall....
          "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• mesh
            • Dec 2006

I know man, it was starting to then reverted back to summer. These fires are killing everything and it's supposed to be 90 tomorrow too.

Comment

• DHC
              • Jul 2007

^ Exactly. I walked out my front door to find summer heat in the air of an autumn night. [:O] At least heat is the worst I've had to endure thus far. For this I am thankful.
              Originally posted by Faust
              fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• the breaks
                • Sep 2007

Over here it was 2 below this morning (centigrade). Feels a little too much like Fall if you ask me [72]
                Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• DHC
                  • Jul 2007

^ Whoa..sounds more like winter than fall to this SoCal softy.
                  Originally posted by Faust
                  fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• lowrey
                    ventiundici
                    • Dec 2006

I've been looking for a grey shawl collared cardigan for ages, I found a really nice one on some japanese blog quite a while ago but now the page is nowhere to be found.. Kitsune in Paris has this (sorry for the bad pic..):

which is exactly what I'm looking for, but the price is a friendly700 euros[:|]

so any alternatives?

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Re: help finding

[quote user="mike lowrey"]

I've been looking for a grey shawl collared cardigan for ages, I found a really nice one on some japanese blog quite a while ago but now the page is nowhere to be found.. Kitsune in Paris has this (sorry for the bad pic..):

which is exactly what I'm looking for, but the price is a friendly700 euros[:|]

so any alternatives?

[/quote]

Robert Geller did a similar looking sweater this fall. I don't recall the price, but it was definitely less than 700eu.

Comment

• lowrey
                        ventiundici
                        • Dec 2006

hmm any more info on this? it wasn't in the main "runway" lineup, right..?

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

Comment

• Re: help finding

[quote user="mike lowrey"]

hmm any more info on this? it wasn't in the main "runway" lineup, right..?

[/quote]

I don't recall seeing photos, but, in NY, both Camoflage and Odin are carrying it in gray and black. Neither store has any sort of web presence with product photos. Thick wool, chunky buttons, falls mid-thigh. Price was somewhere between 4-500$, I think.

Comment

• laika
                            • Sep 2006

Mike, Camouflage has it for $495. It's a light grey, very soft and comes with a self belt (my boyfriend and I were pondering who actually wears such things belted).

Tony is very helpful and hilarious, if you call. [73]

...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• gusgusterson
                              • Mar 2007

The owner and staff at Camouflage are great and can be very candid about the lines they carry.

Comment

• lowrey
                                ventiundici
                                • Dec 2006

[quote user="xadam"]I don't recall seeing photos, but, in NY, both Camoflage and Odin are carrying it in gray and black. Neither store has any sort of web presence with product photos. Thick wool, chunky buttons, falls mid-thigh. Price was somewhere between 4-500$, I think.
                                [/quote]

ah ok, I'm looking for something shorter and the belt sounds a bit funky ;) thanks for the info though!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎