• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Re: help finding

[quote user="bakla"]

[quote user="Faust"]/\ They are in a display case right by the elevator.
    [/quote]

Gotta go see them then. Have an event to attend at Bergdorf but should swing by Barneys first. I lust after crazy unwearable things!

[/quote]

They are cool. You'll like them, I think. If you have time, can you check out the Junya 3/4 wool biker coat with the camo lining at the Co-Op? Would like your opinion.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Did any NYC stores (Camouflage/Odin) recieve the Robert Geller gloves?

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• bakla
        • Oct 2006

[quote user="Faust"]

Did any NYC stores (Camouflage/Odin) recieve the Robert Geller gloves?

[/quote]

Camouflage definitely, since they reopened their 'Downtown' store weeks ago. I heard they're down to one pair left. Geller is selling pretty well. I love these gloves - you can do all sorts of variations on wearing them with the knit gauntlet part.

Comment

• bakla
          • Oct 2006

[quote user="Faust"][quote user="bakla"]

[quote user="Faust"]/\ They are in a display case right by the elevator.
          [/quote]

Gotta go see them then. Have an event to attend at Bergdorf but should swing by Barneys first. I lust after crazy unwearable things!

[/quote]

They are cool. You'll like them, I think. If you have time, can you check out the Junya 3/4 wool biker coat with the camo lining at the Co-Op? Would like your opinion.

[/quote]

Okay, will do. The gloves are definitely cheaper than at Browns, which was charging £1460 sterling for them - that's over $3000 before vat removal! Although I hear Seven is also getting the gloves, and they might be cheaper there if I really, really want to look like a Mad Max refugee (with my luck, I'll end up looking like Tina Turner in Thunderdome!).

Comment

• bakla
            • Oct 2006

Hey Faust, just got back from my uptown sojourn. I checked out the Junya coat and they only had a Medium left. I was surprised, though, because it is so slim-fitting that it fit me fine, even with just a thin turtleneck underneath. For $1300, I find it a tad too busy: between the buttons and the bight shiny zippers everywhere, while the fit is great, the details are a bit too-too. I dunno, while I expect that of a bker jacket, here it seemed just a bit much. Nice standing collar though - very Napoleonic.

On another note, the Raf gloves were sold! They were gone from the floor!

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

[quote user="bakla"]

Hey Faust, just got back from my uptown sojourn. I checked out the Junya coat and they only had a Medium left. I was surprised, though, because it is so slim-fitting that it fit me fine, even with just a thin turtleneck underneath. For $1300, I find it a tad too busy: between the buttons and the bight shiny zippers everywhere, while the fit is great, the details are a bit too-too. I dunno, while I expect that of a bker jacket, here it seemed just a bit much. Nice standing collar though - very Napoleonic.

On another note, the Raf gloves were sold! They were gone from the floor!

[/quote]

Yes, the medium fits me perfectly as well, and it is the fit I was really taken with - no other coat this season has fit me like that off the rack. I don't mind the details, since the buttons don't stand out and the zippers and pockets make it just "silver" on black. And the oversized collars are my weakness. I don't like the camo lining, but noone sees it anyway. Thank you for checking it out and your honest opinion.

Can't believe the gloves are sold [:|]

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• uparmoured
                • Sep 2007

M.A+

I NEED...

AND...

What is the cheapest option? Where are the Italian retailers? I tried to ask LAZZARI but they do not carry M.A+...

Any help would be much appreciated...

FS: M.A+
                FS: SIZE XS ANN DEMEULEMEESTER WAISTCOAT

Comment

• Chinorlz
                  • Sep 2006

Re: M.A+

Not sure about cheapest options but I believe the top bag is available at The Archive in San Francisco... around $2 or 2.5k is what someone here mentioned.

As for the bottom bag I haven't seen it for sale outside of Japan (the site the photos are from)... but the brown more triangular one is available at Atelier. Also here:

http://page19.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/x19644728

This would probably be cheaper than just about anywhere right now... I believe it is also $1.5 to 2k.

Good luck! I'm trying to find the long rectangular version of the MA+ accordion bag myself! Although the price may make me [70]

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• uparmoured
                    • Sep 2007

Thanks for the heads up Albert THE ARCHIVE has been contacted...

Could someone please share the Tokyo-based stockist of M.A+ and CCP? I hope they participate in the January price slashes...

FS: M.A+
                    FS: SIZE XS ANN DEMEULEMEESTER WAISTCOAT

Comment

• my friend goo
                      • Oct 2007

Would like to know who carries C Diem footwear in Tokyo as well.

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

[quote user="my friend goo"]

Would like to know who carries C Diem footwear in Tokyo as well.

[/quote]

Try Lift Etage first.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• lowrey
                          ventiundici
                          • Dec 2006

I'm still looking for these ribbed RO l/s shirts:

in Dust and Pearl colors. I got an older season one from badseeds, but that one unfortunately fits verysmall, the M is like an XS or S.

I know Atelier has some ribbedl/s tops, I wonder if they're the same ones..? the color on this one for example looks quite different, but maybe its just the pic? can anyone who has seen the selectionin person chime in?

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• ddohnggo
                            • Oct 2006

edit: not sure if they're different or not. jun can probably answer your question though.
                            Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Tiger
                              Banned
                              • Sep 2006

mike, they're the same ones.

Comment

• lowrey
                                ventiundici
                                • Dec 2006

thanks Jun!

any insight on the sizing?

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎