X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pbt
    • Jan 2007

Re: help finding

Anyone have a source for Uniqlo stuff? Would like to get hold of some more T's.

Comment

• DHC
      • Jul 2007

Uniqlo store in New York through Faust's proxy service. [75]
      Originally posted by Faust
      fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• Avantster
        ¤¤¤
        • Sep 2006

I've been searching, without luck so far, for a pair of the below last season C.Diems 5 eyelets in washed calfskin in a Sz.40.

I love this style as it has a flatter toebox but still has that interesting bulbous shape. And the material strikes just the right balance between being raw and understated.

Any thoughts?

let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• ardeetee
          • Apr 2007

[quote user="Chim"]im also looking for drkshdw jeans, the ones with the zipper that start on your hip and zip all the way down the front or your leg. Any luck anybody?
          [/quote]

I saw a few pairs of these available at their main store yesterday, it had a curved zipper starting from the right hip and went down roughly to the thigh (not all the way down). It felt like a heavy waxed material and was available in black, price was 410E.

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Can't go wrong with those, Avanster. IF might still have a pair. I can check for you.
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

how much do those cdiemsrun in the states by the way?

I might have to sell mine, they're a size 41 and abit snug for me. I think I might wear them a few more times to see if they give in a bit though.

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• bellapietra1501
                • Sep 2006

does anybody know who else makes the pagoda shoulders on blazers/suit jackets besides ccp? any european or japanese brands? any info would be appreciated. thank you.

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

[quote user="bellapietra1501"]does anybody know who else makes the pagoda shoulders on blazers/suit jackets besides ccp? any european or japanese brands? any info would be appreciated. thank you.
                  [/quote]

Boudicca, but that's womenswear. I think Yves Saint Laurent as well.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• drexl
                    • Sep 2006

[quote user="bellapietra1501"]does anybody know who else makes the pagoda shoulders on blazers/suit jackets besides ccp? any european or japanese brands? any info would be appreciated. thank you.
                    [/quote]

Alexander McQueen did for this fall collection, I liked what I saw in store (didn't get to try it on). Still terribly expensive though.

Comment

• drexl
                      • Sep 2006

Whoops.

Comment

• sbw4224
                        • Sep 2006

I need help from anyone in Japan that has access to a Yohji store or any boutique that carries Y's. I'm looking for the Japanese retail price of a Y's peacoat - the retail price in the UK is 800 pounds, too expensive for me. I've tried proxies but apparently when they called the Yohji boutique the SA said they couldn't give the price out over the phone.

Here's a picture of the coat from the YY website:

It's made of wool, has a belted waist and a curved seam in the back. The style number is MX C01 103 (the 3 being the size). I would even pay someone to go to the YY boutique just to find out the price. If you can help please PM me.

Comment

• lowrey
                          ventiundici
                          • Dec 2006

is that the one you were telling me about Scott? I was thinking about having a look and possibly getting it in London but the markup is pretty ridicilous. are there any more pics of it anywhere?

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

Comment

• sbw4224
                            • Sep 2006

You know, I'm not even sure if that's the actual coat, but it's the closest picture I could find. It's actually a bit more structured than that picture shows. Honestly, after trying on every coat I could in London, that's the winner. A structured peacoat with thick wool, nice details, and no epaulettes are what makes it great. I'll keep trying to hunt down more pictures.

Comment

• lowrey
                              ventiundici
                              • Dec 2006

cool thanks

I'll have to try it on in London,meanwhile I'll see if I can help with the jp price

Comment

• ddohnggo
                                • Oct 2006

scott, can you get a better picture? i was at the y's store the other day and i could try and find out for you. a lot of nice stuff there.
                                Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎