• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • diamonds
    • Dec 2006

Re: this bag, that plaid

[quote user="KeijiHaino"][quote user="diamonds"][quote user="KeijiHaino"]

what bag is this? and what is that amazing plaid this guy is wearing? this guy has serious style!

(from blogsorbeta)

[/quote]

i'm fairly certain the plaid shirt is from diet butcher slim skin

actually there's a picture of it on their website...
    ブランドの垣根を超えたトレンドのアイテムや個性溢れる古着アイテムをDIET BUTCHERならではの視点で厳選。非日常を日常にしていくようなデザインで、ファッションの新たな可能性を提案します。あなたの個性を引き立てるお気に入りの一着を、ぜひ当店でお探しください。

[/quote]

Holy crap Diamonds! good call!!!!!!!!!!

i just emailed them to see if they can tell me somebody who has it, i checked the few japanese stores online and they seem to carry everything but the green one...we'll see....any ideas?

[/quote]

Yahoo!オークションは、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るYahoo!オークションで、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

found this on Y! Japan... 'Free' size

Comment

• bakla
      • Oct 2006

Re: help finding

[quote user="laika"]

Mike, Camouflage has it for $495. It's a light grey, very soft and comes with a self belt (my boyfriend and I were pondering who actually wears such things belted).

Tony is very helpful and hilarious, if you call. [73]
      [/quote]

Oh Lord, he likes to gab, that Tony. You may already be leaving the store and he's still running after you to finish up a story!

And laika, if you see someone running around with that sweater in black and belted in Chelse, that would be me! [66] I've always liked the idea of a belted sweater, but I would probably wear it like you wear a belted trench, tied but unbuttoned (kinda like the way Burberry Prorsum styled this last Fall show) or just with the belt tied at the back.

But here's a pic for for you Mike, I remembered it was in the files the Geller peeps sent me a year ago:

Comment

• laika
        • Sep 2006

^ Bakla, I will have to keep my eyes open for you, that sounds very good! I suggested tying the belt in back to my bf, but he didn't bite...bit conservative, that one.

Tony is quite hilarious. My bf tried on and bought a Geller shirt with a lovely shoulder detail....which,as Tony pointed out, and not at all subtly, makes people who aren't so skinny look slimmer.[74]

...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• bakla
          • Oct 2006

/\ Sounds like Tony. Plus all the touching! Not one for personal space, he is. I sometimes feels like I want to say, I came here to shop, not get mashed! [70]... which is a very archaic term, but one can't help but feel a little defiled in a very traditional sense with all that unfettered physicality.[:|]

Comment

• mesh
            • Dec 2006

Mike there is a beautiful ysl one on Browns I was eyeing but you can imagine re: the price.

I love the branquinho and jil chunky knit with silver placket, I might pull the triggeron them.

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

[quote user="mesh"]

Mike there is a beautiful ysl one on Browns I was eyeing but you can imagine re: the price.

I love the branquinho and jil chunky knit with silver placket, I might pull the triggeron them.

[/quote]

Did you try the Jil one on? It did not look good on me.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• lowrey
                ventiundici
                • Dec 2006

[quote user="mesh"] Mike there is a beautiful ysl one on Browns I was eyeing but you can imagine re: the price.[/quote]

yea saw that one, looks a bit chunky though, I'd prefer a slightly more relaxed one

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

[quote user="mike lowrey"]

[quote user="mesh"] Mike there is a beautiful ysl one on Browns I was eyeing but you can imagine re: the price.[/quote]

yea saw that one, looks a bit chunky though, I'd prefer a slightly more relaxed one

[/quote]

Margiela has one, too (he always does them) - it's gorgeous. It was expensive though - I think $650 or something like that.

EDIT: Here it is!

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Piffen
                    • Aug 2007

[quote user="Faust"][quote user="mike lowrey"]

[/quote]

Margiela has one, too (he always does them) - it's gorgeous. It was expensive though - I think $650 or something like that.

EDIT: Here it is!

[/quote]

What's best about the Margiela knit is that you kan gear up with the matching hat and scarf,knitted in the exact same way.. ^^

Did he do mittens as well? Wouldn't be that surprised if so is the case..[74]

Comment

• lowrey
                      ventiundici
                      • Dec 2006

yea seen that one at Browns, don't know if it comes in grey but I'll try tofind outwhen I'm in London :)

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• mesh
                        • Dec 2006

Mike, the thing I didn't like about itwas the chunkiness when worn also.

Faust, the jil in size 50 (I'm a 52 in jil but I guess this is slightly oversize) looked fabulous on me when I tried it (perfect drape)on a month ago or so but I fear I won't get much use out of it here in Socal. I actually prefer normal necklines on cardigans and I have the jacquard weave beanie which come in several colors including brown and red also but I have never seen it in grey. He does have the matching scarves too just not sure if he has the gloves.

Love this one

Comment

• Casius
                          • Dec 2006

I like the non shawl version of that cardigan with the suede shoulders, just awesome! The MMM store here only had it in brown though.

Also, there are matching gloves; Oki-ni has the whole set! :D

Jil's knit wear this season is outstanding. The black cardigan with silver underneath is dope but has a price tag to match.
                          "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• Johnny
                            • Sep 2006

Cas I got the gloves as a little birthday present recently, mitts. Love em.

Comment

• DHC
                              • Jul 2007

[quote user="Casius"]I like the non shawl version of that cardigan with the suede shoulders, just awesome! The MMM store here only had it in brown though.

Also, there are matching gloves; Oki-ni has the whole set! :D

Jil's knit wear this season is outstanding. The black cardigan with silver underneath is dope but has a price tag to match.

[/quote]

Sure is. Raf is tearing it up all over the place with the knits this season.

Originally posted by Faust
                              fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• Casius
                                • Dec 2006

Johnny- Nice! I was tempted to get those and cut the mitten part off and have half finger gloves. Might be kind of cool.

DHC- Yea, Raf is killing it. And between his own line and Jil Sander, there's a lot of cool stuff. A part of me kind of likes the Jil ones better for thier subtlety. The cashmere knits are so dope too!
                                "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎