Clear All
  • jcotteri
    • Jun 2008

hi everyone
    WTB: This

Comment

• huckleberry
      • Jul 2009

Hi, I'm from the south of the UK. I've found myself coming back to this website more and more since finding it due to its refreshing nature and peoples knowledgable opinions. Living where I do there is little interest in fashion with Abercrombie and Jack Wills taking up 90% of the street so its nice to have somewhere to go to read up and hopefully discuss as my own knowledge grows.

Comment

• disruptfam
        • Sep 2009

me new here not a graphic design student.

22 from Brisbane Australia came across the site in my journeys of Julius. New to these designers labels .......Great site learning alot

Work in retails .. Eat sleep shit all that good stuff

Comment

• merkuri
          • Sep 2009

hello all. 34. painter/illustrator. big fan of raf simons (pre 08), rick (post 05), MMM (until this final season at least), jil sander (then and now), helmut (then), dries on occasion. just looking for another forum for design discussion, as it were.

Comment

• andrew
            • Sep 2009

hi, im 26 live in london with the mrs. work as the studio / production manager for a womenswear fashion designer. ive been folowing the forum for about a year and decided its finally time to throw in my 2 cents. favourite labels are damir for men and haider for women in terms of current collections. i live on a very tight budget that doesnt stretch near any of the labels i love but ive started to fill the gaps with home made so its not all bad.

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Welcome, Andrew.
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Chant
                Banned
                • Jun 2008

Originally posted by andrew View Post
                hi, im 26 live in london with the mrs. work as the studio / production manager for a womenswear fashion designer. ive been folowing the forum for about a year and decided its finally time to throw in my 2 cents. favourite labels are damir for men and haider for women in terms of current collections. i live on a very tight budget that doesnt stretch near any of the labels i love but ive started to fill the gaps with home made so its not all bad.
                Welcome !
                T.P.S.

Comment

• curiouscharles
                  • Jan 2008

Guys, it's official - I just got issued my student Visa, I fly out to London on Wednesday to start studying Shakespeare at the Master's level. Short of streaking my neighbourhood, I figured I'd share here. 8)

-

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

/\ awesome!
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• zamb
                      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by curiouscharles View Post
                      Guys, it's official - I just got issued my student Visa, I fly out to London on Wednesday to start studying Shakespeare at the Master's level. Short of streaking my neighbourhood, I figured I'd share here. 8)
                      Congrats........now that you have shared here, if you are still joyfully overwhelmed you can still go streak the neighbourhood
                      “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                      .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• nictan
                        • Jul 2009

Realised i haven introduced myself.

Im nicholas. Im 21 going on 22 in 4 months, living in Singapore. (anyone here been there? ) Currently a university student majoring in economics.

Comment

• Fade to Black
                          • Sep 2008

curiouscharles, congratulations. are you studying the books or acting it out? either way ace
                          www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• curiouscharles
                            • Jan 2008

i'm studying classical acting - should be intense.

-

Comment

• curiouscharles
                              • Jan 2008

meaning performance, meaning i'm acting.

-

Comment

• stereophobic
                                • Aug 2009

Hi everyone, I'm Nick and I'm currently in Sydney, Australia. I'm still very much a neophyte when it comes to fashion and design, having had a sordid past buying into luxe brands that looking back aren't worth the money.

Since February this year I've lost about 19 kg or 42 lbs so that has made me reevaluate myself and how I dress. I used to be quite the fatty. My body seems to be still in a state of flux so I am looking forward to learning from everyone.
                                An object in possession seldom retains the same charm that it had in pursuit.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎