X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LustMord
    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Faust View Post
    What's up, Lu. Hook us up with some Werkstatt Munchen! ;-)
    I try my very best Honey :P

kiss LU

Comment

• traumerei
      • Apr 2009

Hello everyone! I stumped upon this place just a few days ago while doing some research on Rick Owens. I'm a girl but love menswear inspired styles, and also a huge fan for many of the avant-garde designers often discussed here. So far I have really enjoyed seeing all the discussions and outfit photos - I hope to be able to contribute sometime soon! :)

Comment

• Servo2000
        • Oct 2006

Originally posted by rilu
        i'm 29, gender irrelevant :)
        can i put this down on forms? is this technically a gender?

sex kollapse
        WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Welcome, new peeps.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• fenrost
            Banned
            • Mar 2009

howdy

hi folks!

Last edited by fenrost; 03-13-2010, 06:39 PM.

Comment

• kofi3159
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by fenrost View Post
              hi folks!

like others, been lurking around and decided to end that by making my first post here.

stumbled upon this forum via google.. as i was searching for my favourites - m.a+, bbs, julius, viridi-anne, attachment.

Oddly enough.. Its the exact same way I found this site..
              Anyway, Welcome

Comment

• thecoretic
                • Apr 2009

21 from Dublin,Ireland.Study womenswear here.I like the intelligent discussion and opinions and heard about this place when it was spawned from TFS.com just before the place descended into utter crap.2.5 years later figure I would post,better late than never.

Comment

• Alesha
                  • Apr 2009

I'm 25, living in Moscow for half of my life. The other half was spent roaming about the world (including being in every place in Africa), following my father in whatever he was doing there anyway. I work in marketing and advertising - a rather diverse set of activities. Usually it goes down to looking cool and creative and making people feel like they are working with the right people. Half of my customers are Japanese Uber Corporations naturally. Some of their profile is closely connected with design and fashion, thus quite naturally I have to be at least a little of an expert in those fields.

My interest in the Fashion began about same time as Saint Martins got invaded by minigarch daughters from Russia, when they started to challange the fundaments of Dolce & Gabanna and Gucci to add them extra artistic value and personality. I was dating one of those dolls, and learned all nice things about Margiera and few other designers. Than they got me into Dior Homme store during Slimane's hayday... Dramatic turning point... I learned just what looks good on me, and so on blah blah, dumped the girlfriend and doubled my fashion budget.

So this is all of it shortly.

Brands I usually wear (work/business): Dior Homme, Dolce and Gabbana, YSL, Gucci, Vivienne Westwood, Jil Sander, Iceberg, Yohji Yamamoto. (I really need to get a red versace jacket to wear daily)

Clothes I like to wear (but do not wear daily as it would be too much): Julius, Chronicles of Never, Rick Owens, Martin Margiera.

Designers I greatly adore (due to visual/experience worlds that they created): Hedi Slimane, Yohji Yamomoto, Tatsuro Horikawa, Yves Saint Laurent.
                  Originally posted by interest1
                  I'm pulling you off my friends list if you don't put down the vodka.

Comment

• pipcleo
                    • Jan 2007

got a character reference to go with that margiera ?
                    flightless bird

Comment

• Alesha
                      • Apr 2009

Schroedinger's cat

Originally posted by interest1
                      I'm pulling you off my friends list if you don't put down the vodka.

Comment

• BeauIXI
                        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by kofi3159 View Post
                        Oddly enough.. Its the exact same way I found this site..
                        Anyway, Welcome
                        Ah, the strange and random workings of this universe.
                        Originally posted by philip nod
                        somebody should kop this. this is forever.

Comment

• snafu
                          • Apr 2008

thats strange i thought you had to by pass through superfuture these days

Comment

• BeauIXI
                            • Nov 2008

^ The hub of the dorm room Narcissus.
                            Originally posted by philip nod
                            somebody should kop this. this is forever.

Comment

• BrettChaotix
                              • Nov 2007

Sup all,
                              I'm Brett, I'm 29, from Baltimore, MD. I work in IT management for a small employee owned company.

I only started caring about fashion in a last few years. I joined StyleForum in 2006 and am still a very active member. I joined SuFu as well but really only for the marketplace I am a very active buyer/seller on both sites.

Lately, I feel that Styleforum is getting a little to "traditional" for me. A lot of the old guard (including guys like Mike Lowery, who's style is killer!) have moved on and it's left those of us who don't want straight-leg jeans and button-down shirts feeling a bit out of place. I can relate to SZ's WAYWT thread more than the other sites.

Now that I've dipped my toes in the water with Dior Homme, Wing+Horns, Acne, B.Son, Nice Collective, etc... I'm drawn more towards Julius, Viridi-Anne, DRKSHDW/R.O., CCP and the other designers that are more popular here. Hell, last visit to NYC I think I spent more time at Atelier than any other boutique or dept store!

As my career has grown, so has my budget for clothes but I still don't think I'll be able to hold my own here for a while. I just bought a couple of drkshdw l/s shirts and the gimp trench, but they were all super cheap deals. I'm currently looking for some very lightweight l/s and s/s pieces for the Summer.

View the evolution of my style via my photobucket (most recent at top)

Comment

• Spencer
                                • Feb 2007

Welcome Brett! So that's what, 3 from the Metro DC area? Rock on ya'll! Are we officially a posse?!

This place is a lot like Heather Mills. You're welcomed with open leg, and before you know it, you're giving her all your money! But it's great for a lot of things, shopping included. And since you live where we live, we need places like Heather Mills to feed our need. You'd think with the money that's around DC, we'd have better shopping options.

Funny haha!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎