X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

/\ Congrats on improving your health and welcome. That's quite a feat you've accomplished.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• gsamsa
      • Oct 2009

Hi,I hope this is going to be posted under the right thread,since it's the first forum I joined in 28 years of life.I'm painfully shy in real life,well,everywhere else really.(being lurking here for a couple of months now).Found this place from my quest for a pair of Guidi boots,decided to stay for the culture page.(read someone mentioning Pedro Costa)Figured here might be the best place for me to meet someone who shares the same aesthetic as well as other interests.

Having been a fan for Rick Owens since the moog season.Fan of the garments with the quality of sculptural flux.I'm supporting this interest of mines from playing/teaching music,and scoring films.

Hopefully to contribute this place the way I'm able,or at least,be entertaining.

live in NYC.A mets fan,which I believe,is telling the most about me.

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Welcome. Forums are a perfect place to leave your shyness at the door :-)
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• gsamsa
          • Oct 2009

Thank you so much for the welcome,Faust,I dare not post more until your reply.I guess it's still difficult to leave my shyness anywhere,since,in a way,it houses me.

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Well, post away. With a screen name like that, you never know what you will turn into.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Jumbo Blimp Jumbo
              • Oct 2009

Hi,

I've been lurking for a while, wasting far too much of my boss's coin reading fashion blogs and show reviews so I figured I'd waste it here instead (and hopefully contribute something in the process).

Cheers,

Jumbo.
              May the days be aimless. Let the seasons drift. Do not advance action according to a plan.

Comment

• Fixated
                • Oct 2009

Well hello there,

Ive been on this site 4 times now, just lurking a bit.
                Im pretty new with the whole fashion/arts thing but when i found out about it, i was intrigued.
                I have totally fallen inlove with Rick owens and ann demeulemeester for now since i dont really know allot of designers out there.

I hope you guys can give me a bit of an insight of what its all about because im very interested.

Im a 19 year old boy who lives in The netherlands no reall dreamjobs yet but i guess these things discussed in here are interesting enough to become my dreamjob.

So yeah :) Hai.

Comment

• CDG Diffusion Line
                  • Dec 2008

hello,

i am cdg diffusion line.

im usually depressed and i like being near leather because it hides me from the american customers who threaten to buy and ship me to african countries.

"you can tell your depressing stories to those '2009 patriots perfect season' tshirts, cdg."

"i dont think inanimate objects can starve and contract malaria, but i wish you could."

the end.

sincerely, and wanting to die,

a dying label in a dead end job in a country with no friends.
                  Last edited by CDG Diffusion Line; 09-16-2010, 02:36 AM.

Comment

• endersgame
                    • Aug 2009

oh hai, i'm from nyc, 30's.

i first came to the classifieds in search of size 45 boots but i ended up just lurking around..

use to work in fashion editorial photography, now fine art...
                    i like to look around, sometime in awe, sometimes for laughs..
                    i don't really wear RO/black everything, but i appreciate the asthetic..

Comment

• Raw
                      • Oct 2009

Hey, Benny, turning 24 this weekend on Halloween, sucks we don't celebrate Halloween in Australia... I'm from Melbourne, finished studying for my Bachelors degree in Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management and currently doing the work experience requirement to graduate.
                      Came across this forum while looking for information and classifieds for Julius, Rick Owens, N(N), etc. Kinda new to this type of fashion.
                      Seems like a really insightful forum, but I'm afraid I'll be loosing a lot of sleep from reading and catching up on some of the threads haha

Comment

• gone
                        • Oct 2009

Hi.

I just discovered this forum a few days ago. I have been lurking on other fashion forums for some time, but this is the first to really capture me enough to make me want to contribute.

I'm 21, from Oslo, Norway. I'm a student (last year on my bachelors degree in physics). I have had an interest in fashion since I was about 16, but i did'nt start doing something about it until i was about 18. Now I'm quite happy with my style, but being a student on a tight budget, I can't buy much of what i really want.

Anyway; I really like the aesthetic of the people in this forum, and I really like most of the designers people here love. Ann Demeulemeester is my current favorite.

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Welcome, new peeps. I bet it was out twitter discussion that attracted you.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• lowrey
                            ventiundici
                            • Dec 2006

did someone twat us out??
                            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• hurricane08
                              • Nov 2008

Hi ,my name is Billy ,so many months here reading interesting posts and forgot to introduce myself . I began 3 years ago searching for new brands. My hobby is writing and giving advices for online shopping (mainly in greek forums) ,so i've made a shopping guide with great success (170.000 hits already).I was surprised about the discussions here talking about brands i didn't know (Except R.O,Helmut Lang , Ann d and Dior Homme that i knew before). Some weeks ago i purchased a r.o. jacket from yoox (sample sale) and when i tried it ,i understood why all users here admire him.I especially wear lanvin,neil barrett,mcq,dsquared,helmut lang ,les hommes,zegna ,but during next year i hope to order some of them:
                              raf knit/topwear,ann d sneakers,common projects, drk shdw jeans,mmm topwear,kva and of course r.o. leather jacket

Comment

• Tia
                                Banned
                                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by hurricane08 View Post
                                Hi ,my name is Billy ,so many months here reading interesting posts and forgot to introduce myself . I began 3 years ago searching for new brands. My hobby is writing and giving advices for online shopping (mainly in greek forums) ,so i've made a shopping guide with great success (170.000 hits already).I was surprised about the discussions here talking about brands i didn't know (Except R.O,Helmut Lang , Ann d and Dior Homme that i knew before). Some weeks ago i purchased a r.o. jacket from yoox (sample sale) and when i tried it ,i understood why all users here admire him.I especially wear lanvin,neil barrett,mcq,dsquared,helmut lang ,les hommes,zegna ,but during next year i hope to order some of them:
                                raf knit/topwear,ann d sneakers,common projects, drk shdw jeans,mmm topwear,kva and of course r.o. leather jacket

Hi Hurricane,forget dsquared and company

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎