Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • byhand
    • Dec 2011

Which stockist buys the best group of pieces from L&F? I wish these designers all sold direct to customers. It would save me a lot of legwork chasing down particular pieces. SS12 looks like it might be the best yet from L&F.

Comment

• byhand
      • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Dane View Post
      I was hoping the scarves this season would be a touch smaller...oh well! :(
      They make nice wall hangings. :)

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by byhand View Post
        Which stockist buys the best group of pieces from L&F? I wish these designers all sold direct to customers. It would save me a lot of legwork chasing down particular pieces. SS12 looks like it might be the best yet from L&F.
        In the US, Atelier buys into it pretty heavily these days. I think H.Lorenzo as well, and the Archive always has a few good pieces. The usual suspects, in other words.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

The leather looks beautiful...this line has quickly risen to the top of my list as a favourite. I was hoping the scarves this season would be a touch smaller...oh well!

Was also hoping that there'd be some XS's. :(
          Scarves are HUUUUGE! You know you want the one that comes with SZ magazine
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Dane
            HAMMERTIME
            • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Faust View Post
            Scarves are HUUUUGE! You know you want the one that comes with SZ magazine
            I honestly really do.
            i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• Dane
              HAMMERTIME
              • Feb 2011

Not sure if this has been posted...an article on Ria Dunn's husband, Alessandro Esteri, a furniture designer/photographer/etc. in World of Interiors. Interesting to see how their home matches the aesthetic of Lost & Found so perfectly.

i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• fashiondisaster
                • May 2011

Not sure if this has been posted...an article on Ria Dunn's husband, Alessandro Esteri, a furniture designer/photographer/etc. in World of Interiors. Interesting to see how their home matches the aesthetic of Lost & Found so perfectly.

http://www.lostandfounddesign.net/press/WOI.pdf
                Yes..very true.!
                I thing that the work of Alessandro is very imporant for L&F..
                For example, many of the prints on the fabrics are photos of Alexander, and also the style and design of packagin, should be carried out by Alexander.
                SEEKING SELECTIVE REASERCH

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

/\ Really?! Who knew?!

Thanks, Dane. Missed that one!

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• fashiondisaster
                    • May 2011

This is a website of Alessandro : http://www.hmg.it/

And also is easy found many photo of Alessandro used in L&F...

I thing, but i'm not sure of it...that L&F start also thank to friendship between Alessandro and Mr. Alain Dominique Perrin ( from Cartier Foundation ) :this last was one of the lenders of L&F.

FD
                    SEEKING SELECTIVE REASERCH

Comment

• Dane
                      HAMMERTIME
                      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by fashiondisaster View Post
                      This is a website of Alessandro : http://www.hmg.it/

And also is easy found many photo of Alessandro used in L&F...

I thing, but i'm not sure of it...that L&F start also thank to friendship between Alessandro and Mr. Alain Dominique Perrin ( from Cartier Foundation ) :this last was one of the lenders of L&F.

FD
                      Correct, one of the investors is Cartier/Richemont.

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Lost and Found are launching a small footwear capsule with FW12 - just a pair of shoes and a pair of boots in different treatments. Both are truly fantastic.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Dane
                          HAMMERTIME
                          • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                          Lost and Found are launching a small footwear capsule with FW12 - just a pair of shoes and a pair of boots in different treatments. Both are truly fantastic.
                          Haven't they always produced footwear?

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

I think they've made a pair of sandals, but I don't remember other things.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• theblackpalette
                              • Aug 2010

what do your think about the SS12 leather sandals? mixed feelings about them...

what's the verdict to those who had had the privilege of handling them?

Comment

• Mikevigar
                                • Jan 2010

/\ I haven't handled them either so interested to know also, they look fantastic and just the right halfway point between flip flop and claustrophobic gladiator/dd sandals. I know there are sz'ers who can't abide sandals/flip flops from comments elsewhere so wondering what the general reaction is to these? I think they're ideal for l&f, only trumped by going barefoot.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎