Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mikevigar
    • Jan 2010

Yeh I mean I'm a big guy and the medium is pretty generous on me so heaven knowns what a large or xl would be like - so thanks Lowrey for the tips. As said earlier though, good that L & F caters for me.

Are the pants similarly generous?

Comment

• theetruscan
      • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Mikevigar View Post
      Are the pants similarly generous?
      Structured tops are the smallest (relatively).

Knits are quite large.

Pants are huge. Medium or Large will fit a 50-52, depending on the model. In the s/s jodhpurs, I had plenty of room in a medium. For context, I take an XL in that jacket you are talking about (could go smaller everywhere but the shoulders).
      Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• Mikevigar
        • Jan 2010

Originally posted by theetruscan View Post
        Structured tops are the smallest (relatively).

Knits are quite large.

Pants are huge. Medium or Large will fit a 50-52, depending on the model. In the s/s jodhpurs, I had plenty of room in a medium. For context, I take an XL in that jacket you are talking about (could go smaller everywhere but the shoulders).
        Great, thanks!

Comment

• rider
          eyes of the world
          • Jun 2009

has anyone seen their polaroid scarves from this season?
          they are very striking.

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

/\ Are you a mind reader or is this some serious cosmic coincidence shit?! This will be in the magazine :-) Yes, they are amazing, the ones from this season and before that as well.
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• rider
              eyes of the world
              • Jun 2009

i knew you would know.
              ...only info i have, until the magazine comes out, is that they are from a trip to south africa, are one of a kind and are quite large.
              next time you see me i will be wearing the guy the with hammer.
              now that sounds weird.

Comment

• ink
                • Sep 2010

HI COULD ANYONE PLEASE TELL ME IF I AM SIZE 46, 48-SO WHICH SIZE I SHOULD NORMALLY TAKE FOR L&F(TOP, PANTS)

Comment

• holger
                  • Mar 2009

Originally posted by ink View Post
                  HI COULD ANYONE PLEASE TELL ME IF I AM SIZE 46, 48-SO WHICH SIZE I SHOULD NORMALLY TAKE FOR L&F(TOP, PANTS)
                  46 = S
                  48 = M

fw10/11 and ss11 season. no idea about the fw11/12 season ...
                  Video

Originally posted by TheNotoriousT
                  SZ Stock ausm Arsch und entspannen!

Comment

• theetruscan
                    • Jan 2008

I'm a size 50-52 for trousers, and a 52 in tops, and I take an L-XL in tops, M-L in pants. You'll probably want a M in tops, S or XS even in trousers.
                    Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• lowrey
                      ventiundici
                      • Dec 2006

Yup, in some items an M will easily fit a 50, so its best to try on / go by measurements
                      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• DHC
                        • Jul 2007

Allesandro's polaroid prints are wonderful! He is a very talented photographer providing a distinct point of view which translates beautifully to textiles. Much respect to him as a creative force as well as paternal figure.
                        Originally posted by Faust
                        fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• MoFiya
                          • Sep 2007

Thoughts from those who have handled the printed scarves?
                          How is the fabric / weight / size? Linen / Silk sounds like a nice mix. Is it fragile? Warm enough for winter or rather a light scarf?
                          I noticed that some, yet not all of the scarves have some strings attached (e.g. here but not here although they are made of the same fabric). Are there any differences to these items, besides one having strings and the other one not? Is there any functional sense behind the strings?

And another, rather conceptual question. Are the pictures printed on the scarves all made by the designer herself? Are these uniquates as I've seen several distinct scarves made of the same fabric...
                          I have dreams of orca whales and owls
                          But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• lost53
                            • Dec 2010

I love the fabric, some of the prints are stunning.. but personally I find them just too big! I had the one as shown in the second link, but perhaps there are other sizes available.

As far as I am aware, the prints are from the Husband of Ria.
                            Last edited by lost53; 10-12-2011, 02:15 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

• MoFiya
                              • Sep 2007

Thanks for the answer. Do these two scarves differ in size?
                              If you compare the front shots where the model wears the items, one could get the impression that the second one is indeed larger...

Ah, so Allesandro (quote DHC) = husband of Ria?
                              I have dreams of orca whales and owls
                              But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

The photos are taken by Alessandro, who is indeed Ria's husband. You can read all about the process in StyleZeitgeist magazine. And you should obviously by one that comes with the SZ magazine, you bum!!!

Not for very cold temperatures, but warm enough. The mix is light, but it's not exactly a cozy fabric (nothing uncomfortable either, just doesn't cuddle you like cashmere).
                                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎