X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cowsareforeating
    • Jan 2011

rias work is produce in italy correct?
    always wondered if anyone has seen the process or if there is any photography or press on the sort...

Comment

• SlightRight
      • Mar 2011

They even make xxs this season, at least for Japanese market.
      I bought a pair of single toe sandal. Really fabulous!

Comment

• Faye
        • Apr 2009

Does anyone know how women’s sizing works for L&F? Apparently, most women’s collection pieces are unisex. So if I usually wear S in the men’s collection, what sizing should I go for in the women’s?

Comment

• Dane
          HAMMERTIME
          • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Faye View Post
          Does anyone know how women’s sizing works for L&F? Apparently, most women’s collection pieces are unisex. So if I usually wear S in the men’s collection, what sizing should I go for in the women’s?
          Depends on the piece...medium for their standard cut, large if it's something more fitted.
          i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• Faye
            • Apr 2009

That helps a lot! Thx!
            You really know everything about L&F! do you have some direct relations to them or is it passion for ria's work?

Comment

• Dane
              HAMMERTIME
              • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Faye View Post
              That helps a lot! Thx!
              You really know everything about L&F! do you have some direct relations to them or is it passion for ria's work?
              I'm sure others know far more than I...I just happened to have tried on one or two things from the women's line. And yes, I'm a fan.
              i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• falconchan
                • Feb 2011

Fabrics become stronger and stronger, much stronger than the images.
                Those boots and derbies were my favorate items this 12a/w collection, must buy.

When talking about the sizing, pls trust me as I tried some pieces of 12a/w and found you just need to choose your constant sizes and actually they had changed former sizes.

I was in xs in the former size but this time 46 would be fine.

regarding xxs...I still have no idea of it, as Mr. Esteri told, yes, they were ordered for Asians.
                Background Ecucation make me sick.

Comment

• Faye
                  • Apr 2009

For those who are in Paris right now, I noticed this:

Comment

• AnImp
                    • Apr 2012

Lost and Found A/W 12 hit Parable today- and while the shoes look interesting, I'm trying to figure out if they're wearable/ if they will look better with age.

Anyone know how/ where they're made?

Comment

• Dane
                      HAMMERTIME
                      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by AnImp View Post
                      Lost and Found A/W 12 hit Parable today- and while the shoes look interesting, I'm trying to figure out if they're wearable/ if they will look better with age.

Anyone know how/ where they're made?
                      Probably made with Guidi leather, and if anything like the rest of L&F work, exceptionally well-made (as reflected in the price). I haven't handled them directly, so pure speculation of course.

Comment

• MadMarc
                        • Aug 2012

To sad I kind of look like a clown with those trousers :/ But looks pretty wearable to me otherwise which is pretty cool

Comment

• surver
                          • Oct 2007

L&F KIDS collection

just came across this on tabo's site; very cute... anyone can shed more light on it? is there a full collection or only these incidental pieces?

Comment

• nictan
                            • Jul 2009

Pretty much a full collection. Of course not as big as the adults' one. Around 20 pieces, or maybe more.

Really nice, i like it. Would definitely kop if i had a kid

Quite a good range of items too, from skirts to pants to outerwear, and had quite a number of printed t-shirts.

Comment

• lowrey
                              ventiundici
                              • Dec 2006

they've been doing kids clothes for 3 seasons or so, its very cute and with similar materials and details as the adults. they also have print t-shirts with their kids' drawings on them, my daughter has one

this is the childrens stuff from the current season, unfortunately I don't have any better photos:

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• surver
                                • Oct 2007

where can i buy them?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎