X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Write to L&F and they will let you know. They are good with customer queries.

The children's clothes are beyond adorable. Too bad their kids are three years younger than mine, and they make the clothes accordingly :-)
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• lowrey
      ventiundici
      • Dec 2006

I just asked them as i was curious as well if they've veen picked up
      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• surver
        • Oct 2007

thanks y'all! i'll write them directly then :)

Comment

• Goldsmith
          • Dec 2007

Lost and Found sale site

I found somewhere a site for older merchandise but lost it now. Does anyone know how to get to it.?

Comment

• surver
            • Oct 2007

Originally posted by Goldsmith View Post
            I found somewhere a site for older merchandise but lost it now. Does anyone know how to get to it.?

Comment

• Dane
              HAMMERTIME
              • Feb 2011

I think he may be talking about the shady guy that keeps getting kicked off sufu, and who, for some reason, sent me (and probably others) pm's explaining how he wasn't actually shady....therein making himself look all the more shady.
              i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• Faye
                • Apr 2009

l&f rooms?

Comment

• tigo
                  • May 2009

Originally posted by Dane View Post
                  I think he may be talking about the shady guy that keeps getting kicked off sufu, and who, for some reason, sent me (and probably others) pm's explaining how he wasn't actually shady....therein making himself look all the more shady.
                  For the record, the "shady guy" sent me all the L&F items I preordered, so I don't really understand all the flak he's getting. Maybe I was lucky? Whatever, I'm happy I got my stuff.

Anyway, the site in question is http://www.lostandfoundrooms.com/

They even have kids collection listed up, which is awesome. Or not, for the parents' wallet that is

Comment

• lowrey
                    ventiundici
                    • Dec 2006

just because everything went fine for you doesn't mean everyone has been as lucky. He is an ignorant and shameless spammer and judging by his behaviour here and on other forums, he seems to have some serious problems.

Either way, this is offtopic as I assume Goldsmith meant the official outlet which you mentioned.
                    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Goldsmith View Post
                      By reading StyleZeitgeist magazine?
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• tenorish
                        • Oct 2011

Has anyone handled the "diffusion line" ROOMS by Lost & Found? As far as I know it's supposed to be manufactured in Italy on the same production line as the main line.

I'd be interested to know what the fabric is like...

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

From what I gather it's not really a diffusion line, more like past season hits, kind of like Ann D Collection Blanche. I might be wrong though.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Raw
                            • Oct 2009

I thought the ROOMS releases are past seasons hits/staples but in more basic fabrics to make it more accessible?

Comment

• lowrey
                              ventiundici
                              • Dec 2006

I believe some items are redone in slightly more basic feeling fabrics. for example there were some trousers from an earlier collection which utilized a more peculiar material in the collection, but Rooms version was in a more classic cotton, and it was most likely a bit cheaper. On the other hand they are all produced in Italy alongside the main line so there is no difference in quality in that sense.

so I suppose you could consider it something between a "diffusion" and a collection of classics like Faust and Raw described.

Comment

• lazyguru
                                • Jun 2008

Love these sneakers

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎