X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mikevigar
    • Jan 2010

Originally posted by lost53 View Post
    Thats roughed me up, lovely cuts and great fabric... but too big for me!
    Ahh where its bad for some its great for others (me). I've just had to return some In Aisce stuff because it runs so small so its great L & F fits bigger.

Some of the more basic L & F pieces feel like they could be quite delicate in terms of the materials but are actually pretty durable, so you get the shape/drape without the worries of damage.

Comment

• lowrey
      ventiundici
      • Dec 2006

fit is still on the roomy side even though some pieces are a bit more slim in cut, M still fits a 50 in most pieces.
      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• MikeN
        • Nov 2007

What size were the darted slim pants you tried on? How did they fit you?

Comment

• theetruscan
          • Jan 2008

Fit is generally large, but is all over the map.

I'm a 52+ top, 50-52 trousers.

I wear either medium or large trousers, and have found M-XL can all be my size in tops. I'd say that, generally, the knits fit a full size larger than coats. For the most part, I take a L in trousers and knits and an XL in coats.
          Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• magic
            • Feb 2009

can SZ power changed this fate?
            Focusing on object details

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Why should they? Enough shrinkwrapped stuff out there.
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• cjbreed
                • Feb 2009

^amen keep quiet about this and let the big boys have one for god's sake
                dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• Macro
                  • Apr 2008

sizing ranges from XXS to XL. Once the Japanese start buying into it all you skinny boys can hunt it down.
                  every man has inside himself a parasitic being who is acting not at all to his advantage

Comment

• Peasant
                    • Jul 2009

Archive is stocking XS's / 46.

Comment

• magic
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                      Why should they? Enough shrinkwrapped stuff out there.
                      not shrinkwrapped , definitely. but at least fits well for smaller people^

thanks for this information, Marco and Peasant. glad to hear that.
                      Focusing on object details

Comment

• Mikevigar
                        • Jan 2010

I just had the cotton/linen mix jacket from this season arrive (one Faust had in classifieds a while back and Lowrey has in a recent waywt post) and it definitely runs large for the size, but I'm not sure what I think about it.

I love the texture, feel and colour. What I'm longing for though is a bit more structure/rigidity to it because of the way the collar is designed to sit when open and turned up (obvious impact of linen mix and being in transit). Even a couple of extra buttons/hooks to hold the shape together more would overcome the issue I think.

This is likely to be the only issue I find with L & F outwear, whilst light, comfortable and cool the material can mean the jacket loses its shape a bit around the collar/lapels which frustrates me.

Comment

• lowrey
                          ventiundici
                          • Dec 2006

but this is a very very lightweight jacket without any lining, thats the point of it. I personally like having a jacket that I can wear even in warm weather. There have been plenty of blazers and jackets with more structure, and will be in the upcoming collection. you could always have a tailor add a lining to it, would give it some more structure.
                          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

Comment

• Mikevigar
                            • Jan 2010

I got it for precisely the reason that it would be a jacket ideal for Summer weather and that it is, and in terms of my longing for there to be a bit more stiffness to the collar particularly, I find it sits really well over a shirt and I have managed to get a slight kink out of the neck from sitting in the post for a few days. So with wear, it has definitely grown on me a lot.

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

It's a fantastic piece. I wish it'd fit me! But glad if fits the lowrey!
                              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• lowrey
                                ventiundici
                                • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Mikevigar View Post
                                So with wear, it has definitely grown on me a lot.
                                yea the linen breaks in nicely and molds to the wearer

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎