waiting for these to come,

real or fake?
    will post more pictures when i get them, thanks SZ

Comment

• Crowzer
      • Feb 2011

You ask after you bid ?
      They seems legit to me.

There are also a thread for these kind of questions.

Comment

• Pawai
        • Mar 2013

Are the Yohji pieces consistent in their sizing? I bought this blazer ( http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/men...-10358025.aspx ) in size 4 while in Japan. I am 183cm, the shoulders fit perfectly and the fit is just a bit loose, as desired from a Yohji piece.

I'm considering buying this one now ( http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/men...-10358028.aspx ), but from what I can tell from pictures online, it seems to be a bit larger than my other blazer. Should I get the same size (4?) or go with the medium one (3?). As the item is on final sale and returns not accepted, I want to be cautious.

Comment

• agentred
          • Jul 2009

Originally posted by LOVE View Post
          looking for an alarm clock. something reliable, braun-looking but with a plug and ideally a constant backlight. sub-$100. haven't seen anything good yet besides the braun digitals. thanks.
          The best alarm clock is the one that wakes you up, right? If that's the case, how to you choose the best alarm clocks from the worst ones? Whether you

Why not just use your smartphone though?!

Comment

• rudo
            • Feb 2009

Not sure why you think it looks larger, but that particular blazer fits slim for yohji standards, I would say it fits like a 50 (true to size) not so much oversized.

Originally posted by Pawai View Post
            Are the Yohji pieces consistent in their sizing? I bought this blazer ( http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/men...-10358025.aspx ) in size 4 while in Japan. I am 183cm, the shoulders fit perfectly and the fit is just a bit loose, as desired from a Yohji piece.

I'm considering buying this one now ( http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/men...-10358028.aspx ), but from what I can tell from pictures online, it seems to be a bit larger than my other blazer. Should I get the same size (4?) or go with the medium one (3?). As the item is on final sale and returns not accepted, I want to be cautious.

Comment

• diorowen
              • Aug 2010

do you guys think its a good idea to buy drkshdw parka for womens in size 42 it, if I am a small 44, and I want a parka thats not too oversized? the mens version in xs is swallowing my whole body.
              still trapped in my juvenile state

Comment

• sCrAtChy
                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by diorowen View Post
                do you guys think its a good idea to buy drkshdw parka for womens in size 42 it, if I am a small 44, and I want a parka thats not too oversized? the mens version in xs is swallowing my whole body.
                The parka for women is tapered. I think it is meant to fit the curves better.

Comment

• cjbreed
                  • Feb 2009

is there an alexandre plokhov store in nyc? i recall there being one and that there was a site where you could see the stock. does anyone have a link and the username password?

i may be confused on this...
                  dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• beyondthemeans
                    • Sep 2008

Do the CCP drip sneakers fit like all other CCP footwear, one size larger than marked? I've never been able to find a pair in a US12 comparable size and I'm going to put down a custom order in my size.

If I'm a US12 in everything, I need a 11 in CCP, right?

Comment

• blackfedora
                      • Jan 2012

^ It works for me that way. My drips are CCP 10 and fit US11/EU44 when I use the factory insoles. Several other pairs I have tried on also fit this rule. The u-sole drips require me to size down to a CCP 9 though. There is often a little bit of variation between batches, but I think your choice is correct.

Comment

• beyondthemeans
                        • Sep 2008

^Cheers!

Comment

• Umbra
                          • Aug 2011

How warm are RO Wool coats averagly and is the quality decent?
                          Would they protect me from temperatures down to - 20 degree?
                          Don`t want to spend lots of money in "stylish" outerwear,
                          that isn`t functionally, so hope someone could help me.

Comment

• beyondthemeans
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Umbra View Post
                            How warm are RO Wool coats averagly and is the quality decent?
                            Would they protect me from temperatures down to - 20 degree?
                            Don`t want to spend lots of money in "stylish" outerwear,
                            that isn`t functionally, so hope someone could help me.
                            This depends on the coat I assume. I own the hooded wool coat from FW12 and it's fairly warm, but won't protect me up to -20. Also I'm quite hesitant for wearing a wool coat in snowstorms.

Comment

• Umbra
                              • Aug 2011

thank you for your help beyondthemeans. - 20 degree is the absolutly worst case of bad winter weather, where I live, not the common rule, so I think, I could buy. Also details of the material`s compilation, might help, for a better assessement. 65 % New Wool, 25 % Nylon, 10 % Cashmere.

Comment

• newp
                                • Feb 2013

Originally posted by cjbreed View Post
                                is there an alexandre plokhov store in nyc? i recall there being one and that there was a site where you could see the stock. does anyone have a link and the username password?

i may be confused on this...
                                There was a showroom: http://stylezeitgeist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16407
                                High chances it's still there.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎