Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eckblk
    • Mar 2010

on INK. Dealt with Pita on 2 carol leathers in the past w/ zero issues.

Comment

• Gill
      • Dec 2009

Thank you both for the quick answers !

Comment

• ImaPro
        • Oct 2010

Anyone know any Odeur stockist that carries these in white??
        Originally posted by merz
        ...which the wealthy attempt to buy taste by way of ballin' outta control & inflating values for everyone.

Comment

• magic
          • Feb 2009

Anyone handled the current season ro drkshw cotton fleece sweat fabric can share some thoughts? Any close up pic of the fabric?
          Last edited by magic; 07-26-2013, 09:45 PM.
          Focusing on object details

Comment

• minhcu2805
            • Mar 2013

Im borrowing Shucks fit pic in WAYWT

Is it still possible to get this pant? This is the perfect drop crotch skinny leg that I've been looking for :(

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

if those are Rick jogging pants, they are made every season in various materials, not all stores buy them of course but look around RO stockists or check with their stores
              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• minhcu2805
                • Mar 2013

I mean all the one I can find now is not as skinny as this one, the legs are all too baggy.

Comment

• whtnnk986
                  • Feb 2012

Originally posted by minhcu2805 View Post
                  I mean all the one I can find now is not as skinny as this one, the legs are all too baggy.
                  I think he is wearing the skirt pant in the pic.

Comment

• lowrey
                    ventiundici
                    • Dec 2006

hmm, could be. regarding the jogging pants, maybe there is some variance in the leg width between exact models and seasons, not sure. personally I sized down a full size on mine for a slightly slimmer fit, the waist is elastic so its not a problem.
                    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• croatoan
                      • Jul 2007

Ahhh shit shit shit. It is summer here in Korea and humidity runs rampant with little you can do about it. I just found that most of the winter coats I have hanging in our "clothes room" have spots of mold growing on them. Gahhhh. Will dry cleaning get rid of this? I figure I need to get rid of it and seal everything up until next fall.

Comment

• eleven crows
                        • Mar 2011

I had a problem with mildew/mould on a few things I'd left in an unattended closet. Here's how I handled it:

1. Take the garments outside and use a brush to scrape of the patches. Don't do this inside.

2. Give each a spray of white vinegar on the location of the spots.

3. Leave somewhere that will get direct sunlight and airflow. A day should do it.

4. Handwash with some more vinegar in the mix.

5. Hang dry again.

edit: I should add that if you're living somewhere with a hot summer and high humidity, this has the potential of a blood feud. Buy some dehumidifier bags/buckets and place them in the closet; keep a light on if it has one; and try to get some airflow in there.

Comment

• croatoan
                          • Jul 2007

Thank you very much. I'll give that a try. I'm particularly worried because most of the messed up stuff is wool. We're also in the middle of rainy season so I'm going to plan to have a day that isn't dumping rain to let things air out properly.

Comment

• messenoire
                            • Nov 2009

so on a similar note, i went out the other night and sat in bbq sauce. how? i have no idea. but when i got home i noticed it all over the back of my pants. the pants in question are julius fw11 waxed twisted denim. what is the best way to clean these and preserve the wax coating? i am afraid if i take them to a cleaners they are going to mess up the stacking effect at the bottom of the jeans. any help is appreciated

Comment

• Shucks
                              • Aug 2010

Originally posted by whtnnk986 View Post
                              I think he is wearing the skirt pant in the pic.
                              nah, they are drop crotches w/out skirt - not available anymore unless they pop up on ebay or something. and yeah, they seem a bit slimmer in the leg than most other RO / drkshdw dropcrotches i have.

Comment

• Williebabzan
                                • Jul 2008

Where can I find similar pants like these but for men?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎