Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shdws
    • Sep 2011

I know it is not a brand anyone would ever consider in these forums, but Neil Barrett leather, anyone handled?

Also, has there even been Neil Barrett (leathers) fakes floating around by any chance? Or is it a brand that just doesn't have the market for people to care enough for to have fakes made?

Thanks!!!
    Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people

Comment

• diorowen
      • Aug 2010

Havent handled neil's stuff.
      but there are fakes of neil barrett, I stumbled upon quite much of it. Leather is no exception.
      still trapped in my juvenile state

Comment

• MyMindSpray
        • Mar 2008

quick question for those that own a DRKSHDW bomber hooded parka - synthetic fill - how warm is this jacket going to be? will it hold up to winter months on the East Coast?

Comment

• gettoasty
          • Apr 2012

What is the consensus on DIRK BIKKEMBERGS?

Particularly the footwear. I remember reading someone really loved the older collection.

edit:
          Similarly, I only found one thread for PAUL VAN HAAGEN. Not sure if that is enough of an indicator but how is the leather and construction like in the footwear? Where is it made?

Comment

• Shucks
            • Aug 2010

Originally posted by MyMindSpray View Post
            quick question for those that own a DRKSHDW bomber hooded parka - synthetic fill - how warm is this jacket going to be? will it hold up to winter months on the East Coast?
            not without layering a sweater or so underneath, imho. though i don't know ur local weather conditions nor on how resilient u are to cold.

Comment

• MyMindSpray
              • Mar 2008

Thx for your response Shucks.

That's what I was thinking. I figured it wouldn't be as warm as a down parka, but I was hoping it would hold up with some layering to about 14 to 20 degrees fahrenheit.

Comment

• jogu
                • Jun 2009

Originally posted by minhcu2805 View Post
                I mean all the one I can find now is not as skinny as this one, the legs are all too baggy.
                just get the legs altered and taken in . i have to do that with alot of rick shorts / pants cos theyre often too wide for me . i cant stand how certain drop shorts balloon out in the back cos theyre so wide , theres no way i can wear it straight off the rack . its not that difficult for a tailor to do , even pods which take a bit more effort . i use the guys at barneys , i like their work and theyre already familiar with tailoring clothes that mite have an unusual pattern so u dont have to explain things to them

Comment

• Shucks
                  • Aug 2010

Originally posted by MyMindSpray View Post
                  Thx for your response Shucks.

That's what I was thinking. I figured it wouldn't be as warm as a down parka, but I was hoping it would hold up with some layering to about 14 to 20 degrees fahrenheit.
                  well, i say it will work with a warm-ish sweater (unless u plan on staying out for hours in a very windy area). but u ahould know that the padding is quite thin compared to real winter gear, in all the ones i've come across.

Comment

• ibringdoom98
                    • May 2013

Anyone know what the RO leather code 'LBG' stands for? I came across it on Y!J and the listing stated it was cow leather (no pics of the composition tag, though), but I'd like confirmation of that. Shucks's collection of RO codes didn't have it and I haven't been able to find it elsewhere, either.

Comment

• galia
                      • Jun 2009

Anyone here live in Oslo? I have a small favour to ask.

Comment

• hurricane08
                        • Nov 2008

are these ccp ?

Comment

• k3mist
                          • Apr 2013

if ur talking about the derbies. yeah they look like ccp

Comment

• hurricane08
                            • Nov 2008

Originally posted by k3mist View Post
                            if ur talking about the derbies. yeah they look like ccp
                            yes ,about the derbies.Thanks

Comment

• drizzly
                              Banned
                              • Apr 2012

any cool fashion forward stores in dublin ireland?

Comment

• LOVE
                                • Dec 2007

looking for an alarm clock. something reliable, braun-looking but with a plug and ideally a constant backlight. sub-$100. haven't seen anything good yet besides the braun digitals. thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎