X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lowrey
    ventiundici
    • Dec 2006

Unfortunately due to a server crash, all the website contents were lost just recently. the material and backups all exist, but there are quite a few quirks in getting it all up, so its a bit uncertain if, how or when the content might be put up somewhere..

edit: I will probably upload some of the best articles somewhere in the future though
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• magic
      • Feb 2009

Its a shame.. wish I could save the m.a+ interview earlier:(
      Focusing on object details

Comment

• Michael_Robartes
        • May 2013

SIZE 32 fits me pretty good for Rick Owens, especially this seasons memphis,
        so how will Julius size 4 trousers fit me?
        i have no idea what size i am for Julius trousers

Also for reference i couldnt fit a 48 givenchy suit trousers but could about a 50

Comment

• samlasamla
          • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Michael_Robartes View Post
          SIZE 32 fits me pretty good for Rick Owens, especially this seasons memphis,
          so how will Julius size 4 trousers fit me?
          i have no idea what size i am for Julius trousers

Also for reference i couldnt fit a 48 givenchy suit trousers but could about a 50
          Julius pants in size 4 will be enormous . . . probably best for 35" to 36" waists. Like you, I'm a true EU46 (32" waist) in bottoms and typically take size 2, sometimes size 3 depending on the cut.

Comment

• Michael_Robartes
            • May 2013

Oh dear,
            Should've listened to another member a while back
            Thanks a lot, will return to Antonioni hopefully they have a return policy?

Comment

• Raw
              • Oct 2009

Does anyone know what type of leather these are?

Comment

• Wax
                • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Raw View Post
                Does anyone know what type of leather these are?
                should these be some kind of Dead End boots? Looks good tho

Comment

• lowrey
                  ventiundici
                  • Dec 2006

they look like horse culatta

probably worth mentioning that this looks like a showroom photo and there is some variance in the leather (texture, grain), in case you are purchasing them based on that photo
                  "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

Comment

• VampireNocturnus
                    • Jun 2013

Not sure if this is the right thread to ask, but does anyone have a picture of a high neck leather layered with something hooded? Considering buying a high neck Rick Intarsia, but a little worried the high neck might look weird with a hood up. Can't seem to find a pic for some reason.

Comment

• Shucks
                      • Aug 2010

it's the right thread. hoodies over high neck intarsia work fine, if collar is worn open and folded-down (don't have a pic at the moment) but i usually don't wear a gimp hoodie with it because it gets a little too busy around the neck then with the zippered hood and the zippered folded-down collar...

Comment

• VampireNocturnus
                        • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Shucks View Post
                        it's the right thread. hoodies over high neck intarsia work fine, if collar is worn open and folded-down (don't have a pic at the moment) but i usually don't wear a gimp hoodie with it because it gets a little too busy around the neck then with the zippered hood and the zippered folded-down collar...

Yeah, I assumed keeping the hooded piece pretty basic would work better with the high neck open and down. I'm shopping for my first leather now, so I'm trying to have it be versatile enough to work with multiple pieces.

Comment

• Raw
                          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                          they look like horse culatta

probably worth mentioning that this looks like a showroom photo and there is some variance in the leather (texture, grain), in case you are purchasing them based on that photo
                          I actually just found out they're calf and they will be available in calf or reverse calf. I'm now trying to see if I can special order a pair in either oiled llama, llama reverse or kudu in that order of preference and then have calf as the last option if those aren't available.

Comment

• Michael_Robartes
                            • May 2013

i didn't really get the sort of answer i was hoping for, perhaps i posed the question wrong;

i'm going to Japn from the 16th of july to the 30th of july,
                            what will the shops be like during this period?
                            winding down to end of season? sales? initial release of new season? empty?

Comment

• lowrey
                              ventiundici
                              • Dec 2006

I actually just found out they're calf and they will be available in calf or reverse calf. I'm now trying to see if I can special order a pair in either oiled llama, llama reverse or kudu in that order of preference and then have calf as the last option if those aren't available.
                              I see, the leather looks very similar to mine which are horse. I don't recall what the llama feels like, but I know the kudu is very nice.

Comment

• drizzly
                                Banned
                                • Apr 2012

not sure a1923 takes special/custom orders, normally stores can order runs, i've only seen atelier have a custom run of a1923, even if they do i hear it takes forever to get anything.

good luck

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎