• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LOVE
    • Dec 2007

Originally posted by agentred View Post
    http://lifehacker.com/5945426/five-best-alarm-clocks

Why not just use your smartphone though?!
    Thanks! I use the my phone but need a backup just in case shit hits the fan.

Comment

• tonecrush
      • Jul 2013

I have an ma+ flax knit top and a Lumen Et Umbra jersey coat, they need a wash. They are both unhemmed garments and obviously cannot put into the washing machine. Does anyone know the best way to go about hand washing and drying these without ruining them especially the ma+ top which is really delicate and could become fuzzy and/or unravel itself? I don't really have access to a good dry cleaners at this time.
      "Never seen someone treat such a piece of crap excuse for a boot with so much care, and precision."

Comment

• messenoire
        • Nov 2009

i have black comme des garcons drop crotch trousers in 100% laine wool. the horizontal seams on the belt loop and the vertical seams that make up the exaggerated crotch are sewn inside out on the front panel. is there a corresponding jacket to these pants? i am not sure where to look. i can post photos if needed.

Comment

• Fredo
          • Aug 2013

I'm looking to purchase a white and/or black mens oversized button up/tunic. I'm looking for recommendations. What's everyone's favorite rendition of this piece?

Comment

• xeraphim
            • Nov 2008

From experience it usually takes 3-4 days on average from end of auction to receiving the item at the proxy office, don't worry too much about it.

Comment

• nictan
              • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Trouble
              First time using a proxy for Yahoo jp purchase, it's been 3 days since I won the auction and the item still hasn't arrived at Sutocorp's offices. Does it usually take this long? I would have expected it to take 1 day max.
              how is it possible for an item to arrive in 1 day max considering payment first has to be sent, acknowledgement of payment, then seller going to the post office to ship said item, and then arriving at the proxy.

just domestic shipping time alone can sometimes take up to a few days depending on distance.

unrealistic expectations.

Comment

• Shucks
                • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Fredo View Post
                I'm looking to purchase a white and/or black mens oversized button up/tunic. I'm looking for recommendations. What's everyone's favorite rendition of this piece?
                sounds like u should check out demeulemeester

Comment

• Shucks
                  • Aug 2010

Originally posted by tonecrush View Post
                  I have an ma+ flax knit top and a Lumen Et Umbra jersey coat, they need a wash. They are both unhemmed garments and obviously cannot put into the washing machine. Does anyone know the best way to go about hand washing and drying these without ruining them especially the ma+ top which is really delicate and could become fuzzy and/or unravel itself? I don't really have access to a good dry cleaners at this time.
                  try the CLEANING THREAD. if u can't find ur answer there, then post ur question again in that thread. good luck.

Comment

• Prototypes
                    • Oct 2008

hey sz, whats there to see/shop in Vegas? brands of sz- aesthetic...

thanks!

Comment

• drizzly
                      Banned
                      • Apr 2012

i would think barneys(venitian i think) is the only place which may have something

Comment

• ambrosian
                        • Dec 2012

Looking for some tabi shoes along the lines of what MMM has done... Just some low shoes, not boots, for men. Any ideas?
                        street goth extraordinaire

Comment

• messenoire
                          • Nov 2009

Originally posted by ambrosian View Post
                          Looking for some tabi shoes along the lines of what MMM has done... Just some low shoes, not boots, for men. Any ideas?
                          I'd look towards Japanese or Chinese designers. They're basically high end ninja boots. I'm sure there's a cheap house shoe variant that'd look great with cdg, inaisce, yohji, etc. good luck!

Comment

• ambrosian
                            • Dec 2012

I was thinking that would be the case... Thanks, time to do some research then
                            street goth extraordinaire

Comment

• magic
                              • Feb 2009

It's better to removed.
                              Focusing on object details

Comment

• im_parfait
                                Banned
                                • Oct 2010

My sale thread's name in the classifieds has "freezed" - may I ask admins to change it to something general like "Frequently updated sale thread"? Reluctant to re-post all the items and the name currently does not reflect the situation :)

If yes - who's the best person to contact?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎