Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ambrosian
    • Dec 2012

Am I blind or is there no washing-your-clothes thread? I'd really enjoy talking about this.
    street goth extraordinaire

Comment

• the breaks
      • Sep 2007

Originally posted by Faye View Post
      is there any alternative to sutocorp for japan proxies that you can recommend? (Preferably not one acting big corporate style like sutocorp/fromjapan/etc?)
      jakeunkutt on sufu
      Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• miserableman
        • Dec 2009

Got a pair of BBS pants in autumn last(brand new, full price). Only worn them 3 or 4 times and noticed today the fabric is starting to tear where there's a seam in the inner thigh on both legs.

Would you contact the store first? or what is the procedure here, if any? Not sure of my consumer rights but would like to think a $700 euro pair of trousers lasts more than a few wears.

Comment

• derpington
          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by gnow View Post
          Mods,

Sorry if this is an inane question, but I was wondering if it was possible to browse through threads from sometime back.

As of now, I can only shift through 5 pass under "shopping and personal style", threads dated till June 2012.

If it does matter, I'm looking for that outwear (hiking/treking/camping etc.) thread.

Thanks!
          This one?

Comment

• gnow
            • Jun 2010

yeah!

that exact one. thanks!

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

Originally posted by gnow View Post
              Mods,

Sorry if this is an inane question, but I was wondering if it was possible to browse through threads from sometime back.

As of now, I can only shift through 5 pass under "shopping and personal style", threads dated till June 2012.
              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Dawn
                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by miserableman View Post
                Got a pair of BBS pants in autumn last(brand new, full price). Only worn them 3 or 4 times and noticed today the fabric is starting to tear where there's a seam in the inner thigh on both legs.

Would you contact the store first? or what is the procedure here, if any? Not sure of my consumer rights but would like to think a $700 euro pair of trousers lasts more than a few wears.
                I just had my BBS trousers rip down the seam of the crotch after trying it on for a few times.

I purchased it from INK and got a store credit (luckily, I had a remaning balance for a custom order to pay off for) as per their return policy. I would try contacting the store you purchased from. Wouldn't hurt to try. Good luck!

Comment

• Michael_Robartes
                  • May 2013

hi all,
                  if i'm going to japan from the 16/7 to the 30/7 and in Tokyo for a lot of that is that a good time for shopping?
                  start of season?
                  end of season sales? or just a really awkward out of good stock period..
                  Also are there any extensive guides to *********** shopping in Tokyo

Comment

• Michael_Robartes
                    • May 2013

HAHA, S -- Z a prroved is not allowed, sorry but i meant shops for rick, dem and undercover mostly

Comment

• lowrey
                      ventiundici
                      • Dec 2006

theres a thread for tokyo and kyoto shops
                      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• delicious_not
                        • Dec 2012

I wonder if merino wool on Rick pieces stays exactly the same from season to season? The material they use on beanies and long cardigans in particular.

Comment

• Faye
                          • Apr 2009

thx for the proxy recommendations on the last page of this thread.

now: I want this bastardize this jacket! crop the back to normal length.
                          yes or no?

Comment

• Shucks
                            • Aug 2010

Originally posted by delicious_not View Post
                            I wonder if merino wool on Rick pieces stays exactly the same from season to season? The material they use on beanies and long cardigans in particular.
                            if you are asking if it's the same gauge knit, same exact (black) color and same wool in all pieces, then the answer is no.

Comment

• PoubelleMaBelle
                              • Feb 2012

Is there anywhere to access the old Scoute articles? Seems the site is no longer functional since the merge...

(Looking for the 'Signals' piece)

Comment

• magic
                                • Feb 2009

You can try search under Google.
                                Focusing on object details

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢