• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dane
    HAMMERTIME
    • Feb 2011

I stand corrected.
    i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• beyondthemeans
      • Sep 2008

A few days ago I won a jacket on Ebay for a very good price. Now I was out for a few days on a business trip and didn't check my personal email.

When I came back I noticed this seller was raving about me paying as soon as possible, because apparently he was going on a trip the next day.
      I responded to him with apologies when I came home yesterday and immediately paid for the item. Now I noticed this guy had re-listed the item and opened a dispute against me, because I didn't respond quickly enough.

Today I asked him about the relisting and if he could take it down, because I just bought the jacket. He responded to me that he will sell it if no-one else will buy the jacket in a few days.

Can I do something more about this? Can I make him sell me the jacket? It seems to be kind of crazy that he can just back out of an ebay auction.

Comment

• inconduit
        • Jun 2009

anyone have a good hong kong proxy they'd recommend?

Comment

• lowrey
          ventiundici
          • Dec 2006

Originally posted by beyondthemeans View Post
          A few days ago I won a jacket on Ebay for a very good price. Now I was out for a few days on a business trip and didn't check my personal email.

When I came back I noticed this seller was raving about me paying as soon as possible, because apparently he was going on a trip the next day.
          I responded to him with apologies when I came home yesterday and immediately paid for the item. Now I noticed this guy had re-listed the item and opened a dispute against me, because I didn't respond quickly enough.

Today I asked him about the relisting and if he could take it down, because I just bought the jacket. He responded to me that he will sell it if no-one else will buy the jacket in a few days.

Can I do something more about this? Can I make him sell me the jacket? It seems to be kind of crazy that he can just back out of an ebay auction.
          how long was the "few days"? I don't think there is a policy regarding payment time, just that you are obliged to complete the purchase and pay. If a seller requires payment within a certain time, it should be stated in the listing. Was there anything specified?

A seller can open an unpaid item dispute after 48 hours, but all it should take to end it is for you to make the payment.
          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Resonkuken
            • Oct 2012

I´m thinkin of shortening some tees, specifically a bbs and a sruli recht one. Being average height (1,76 m) makes me look like i´m wearing a dress. I really love the feel on both and don´t mind that much the length, but i´d prefer to have them a bit shorter, still long, but not so close to my knees. How do I go about cutting them? I´m guessing people have done it a bunch of times with long tees.

Comment

• k3mist
              • Apr 2013

you wear it and get someone to pin up to a nice height. take it off and cut it with a scissor, preferably a fabric shear. make sure to cut with long strokes or the hems gonna look horrible..unless you want to stitch up the hem then it doesnt really matter.

or of course if have to measure the length yourself, then guess with a chalk... wear before cutting to check of course

Comment

• Resonkuken
                • Oct 2012

Thanks for the tips. I´m gonna give it a try on one and see how it goes. I don´t think I wanna leave the hem raw. I´ll proably have it stitched.

Comment

• Crowzer
                  • Feb 2011

What is the brown and white laces sneaker in the row ? Not the CCP.

Comment

• bestial
                    • Jun 2008

^
                    I think they are Balmain

Like these

Comment

• lowrey
                      ventiundici
                      • Dec 2006

Originally posted by pregnantbob
                      I was gonna say the same thing.
                      is there a particular reason for your speedposting?
                      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• kunk75
                        Banned
                        • May 2008

maybe it has something to do with his due date?

Comment

• Crowzer
                          • Feb 2011

Originally posted by bestial View Post
                          ^
                          I think they are Balmain

Like these
                          Thank.
                          I'm wondering who's wearing the CCP.

Comment

• fashionmustang
                            • Nov 2008

Which designer made this jacket?

I'm looking for this material mixed leather jacket with cotton arms.

Unfortunatelly I have no idea which designer has made it?
                            I hope someone has an idea. Thanks!

Comment

• morsto
                              • Nov 2008

some months ago someone here was selling a blazer or jacket with a up side down cross on the back, which designer/season was this?
                              edit: thanks gnow
                              Last edited by morsto; 06-29-2013, 01:58 PM.
                              I do not recognise the vessel,
                              but the eyes seem so familiar

Comment

• gnow
                                • Jun 2010

^ Probably from TheThief, CDGH, ss12

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢