Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chinorlz
    • Sep 2006

Variants of it show up on yahoo auctions... I think there is an upside down cross one on there now. There is a skull version and also a big circle version. All reveal the black mesh lining on the interior of the jacket.
    www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• 0JSIMPS0N
      Banned
      • Jun 2011

Originally posted by Crowzer View Post
      Thank.
      I'm wondering who's wearing the CCP.
      One of the co owners of Serpentine in Toronto

Comment

• KingJulien
        • Oct 2011

Do the Rick unstable cotton tees tend to sell out at retail? I badly want one but $400 is a bit hard to swallow.

Comment

• messenoire
          • Nov 2009

Originally posted by KingJulien View Post
          Do the Rick unstable cotton tees tend to sell out at retail? I badly want one but $400 is a bit hard to swallow.
          depending on the color, they show up on yoox all of the time. you'll have it for roughly 1.5 - 2 years depending on how much you wear it and then it'll be a gown full of holes. i wouldnt buy it at retail if you're concerned about the price. i made the mistake of buying unstable cotton tanks (3 colors) at retail all at once and now half are unwearable unless i'm wearing julius and am going for the cannon looks (shredded to all hell and full of holes).

Comment

• KingJulien
            • Oct 2011

Originally posted by messenoire View Post
            depending on the color, they show up on yoox all of the time. you'll have it for roughly 1.5 - 2 years depending on how much you wear it and then it'll be a gown full of holes. i wouldnt buy it at retail if you're concerned about the price. i made the mistake of buying unstable cotton tanks (3 colors) at retail all at once and now half are unwearable unless i'm wearing julius and am going for the cannon looks (shredded to all hell and full of holes).
            Thanks. I'll just hold out then; I hadn't seen the double-layered one I was looking at on yoox in recent memory but even 30% off is like $120 saved.

Comment

• VampireNocturnus
              • Jun 2013

Best way to wash designer tees?

Comment

• 8888oscar
                • Jan 2013

Not to wash them

Comment

• whtnnk986
                  • Feb 2012

Most of them (cotton, nylon/silk mixed) can be hand washed. Personally, I hand wash my RO tees with woolite, or sometime use the gentle/wool cycle without spinning in the washing machine. Dry them flat with a towel underneath to soak up excess water.
                  Obviously, some special material has to be dry cleaned or so, always read the label and use common sense.

Comment

• Shucks
                    • Aug 2010

the 'cleaning thread' is HERE

Comment

• lost53
                      • Dec 2010

Drkshdw Ramones

Size wise do they run the same as the mainline?
                      Quality.. same as the mainline?

Cheers

Comment

• miserableman
                        • Dec 2009

Same sizing, exactly same sole unit, quality is the same depending on your view of the material used in place of leather. You get a plain box, no shoe bag and only one set of laces. The laces are slightly different than mainline and not as long. DRKSHDW have 1 more lace hole as well and tongue is slighter taller. Side by side you would not tell the difference unless you got close.

Comment

• nictan
                          • Jul 2009

Originally posted by RK1
                          Hello,
                          My girlfriend is looking to get her first Rick Owens leatherjacket, which material would you guys choose for your first jacket?
                          Thanks a lot
                          leather

Comment

• interest1
                            • Nov 2008

Originally posted by RK1

Hello, My girlfriend is looking to get her first Rick Owens leatherjacket, which material would you guys choose for your first jacket? Thanks a lot
                            Originally posted by nictan View Post

leather
                            sain't

Comment

• whtnnk986
                              • Feb 2012

How durable are your Drkshdw pod shorts?

I have a pair of Drkshdw pod shorts which I purchased from SS11. It is the poplin (cotton/elastin) version with back flap pockets/ metal button closures. I only start wearing it recently for less than 5 times and holes are already forming at the top edges of the back flaps where they are sewn onto the main fabric. I always take good care of my garments and I have not performed any excessive movements/activities in them.

The problem seems to be due to the way how the fabrics are stitched together from what I can tell.

I also have a pair of Cargo pod shorts from the same season which I started using since 2011 have similar problems but it is more acceptable for the holes to appear after 2yrs of use.

My other Drkshdw pod shorts (the ones without back flaps) do not have this problem yet. The Pod shorts from mainline that I have ( which has the same back flaps design) do not have this problem but the material for them are much thicker.

Does anyone have similar experience? How do you find the quality of Drkshwdw items?

Comment

• The-Arm
                                • Jul 2012

I too had similar problems with my pods (poplin) and indeed pretty much all my drkshdw bottoms made out of the same material. The fabric itself just does not seem robust enough, I try to avoid it where possible now.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎