X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lowrey
    ventiundici
    • Dec 2006

For some reason I thought only jersey/sweat shorts were drkshdw, and all the poplin ones are mainline RO..?

is the poplin used on Drkshdw shorts notably different then? my mainline shorts seem to hold up fine
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• magic
      • Feb 2009

I think it depends. I have one from drkshw couple of season back were stretch poplin. Quality wides I would say they are same as mainline which holds up fine.
      Focusing on object details

Comment

• Shucks
        • Aug 2010

drkshdw pods have been made in several different weights of poplin. i have some that have torn quite easily and some that really can take a beating.

Comment

• cloonz
          • Aug 2011

$1322 drkshdw pods on LN-CC. They look mainline and are wool but are they usually that much more expensive than cotton ones? The waxed poplin ones were around $500 on LVR.

The quality on my mainline pods is nice but they get dirty so fast and are dry-clean only. They get marked up so easily and I always get the urge to just throw them in the wash.

Comment

• exterminatingphantom
            • Sep 2012

Originally posted by cloonz View Post
            $1322 drkshdw pods on LN-CC. They look mainline and are wool but are they usually that much more expensive than cotton ones? The waxed poplin ones were around $500 on LVR.

The quality on my mainline pods is nice but they get dirty so fast and are dry-clean only. They get marked up so easily and I always get the urge to just throw them in the wash.
            I tried these on at maxfield and I can confidently say they are the nicest pair of shorts/pants i've ever worn. they weigh quite a bit but feel so soft. like a very nice pair of tailored shorts on another level. they are very sturdy as well, very interesting fabric, and feels unlike anything ive tried on around the knees. the drop crotch is certainly there but not as pronounced, pretty subtle. I definitely want to get them.. the price is really steep but I can see why. I would definitely get it on sale but if I see that stock is running low I might pull the trigger on em.

Comment

• whtnnk986
              • Feb 2012

Originally posted by cloonz View Post

I think those pods are from the RO mainline and they have made a mistake labeling them as Drkshdw in the description. Still, I think they are way over priced for a pair of wool pods, the wool mixed version from previous seasons were only half of that price at retail.

Comment

• exterminatingphantom
                • Sep 2012

Has anyone refused a package from LN-CC in hopes that it would get returned? Ordered a few things in wrong sizes and they could not cancel my order even before it was shipped out.

Nervous as to how much this is going to cost me to ship back.

Comment

• curiouscharles
                  • Jan 2008

you could always just not receive it? [ie - not answer the door when the postman comes, and then ignore all the door tags they give you for the next two weeks until they just return the package to sender at the sender's expense]

-

Comment

• lowrey
                    ventiundici
                    • Dec 2006

or let the courier know that you won't accept it, I imagine it should get back quicker as they won't have to keep it for the 2 weeks or whatever the time is. At least thats how it works here if you refuse to receive something.
                    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• exterminatingphantom
                      • Sep 2012

True. I don't mind them taking the delivery fee out of the return I just know that If I send it back on my own its going to cost a fortune, well over what they charge.

Comment

• franz
                        • Mar 2011

Originally posted by curiouscharles View Post
                        you could always just not receive it? [ie - not answer the door when the postman comes, and then ignore all the door tags they give you for the next two weeks until they just return the package to sender at the sender's expense]
                        seems risky to me since he gave his address and could be considered liable for being available for the delivery or at least trying to contact the post office (and also somewhat unethical, but that's another story...)

Better fork out 50€ or more if needed, and be done with it.
                        Originally posted by Faust
                        True story. Dude walks into Hostem, looks around, says, "I like how you took this whole All Saints thing and ran with it."

Comment

• exterminatingphantom
                          • Sep 2012

I've actually emailed them asking what my best options are as far as refusing etc but I just keep getting bumped around from one person to another without actually getting an answer. I've usually had great experiences with them but I imagine they are pretty slammed with the current sale.

Update: Heard back from them and they will be able to take the return if I return to sender and update them. Phew. Thanks everyone!
                          Last edited by exterminatingphantom; 07-10-2013, 10:18 AM.

Comment

• shdws
                            • Sep 2011

^
                            Yea LN-CC has seriously some great customer service.
                            Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people

Comment

• Gill
                              • Dec 2009

After getting some of the worst customers service for a CCP pre-order experience (to the point I wanted to ditch my buy) with a store there's no need to name, can someone tell me their experience shopping with Ink-Clothing ? I'm considering to make some purchase, but I'm now much more careful... Thanks in advance. :)

Comment

• whtnnk986
                                • Feb 2012

Ink-Clothing has excellent customer service. You will have nothing to worry about buying from them.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎