Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • magic
    • Feb 2009

I think sneaker vary much than the boots or derby. But boots and derby fits consistent which I'm a 42 and both 08 fits fine on me. For sneaker, I think it depends on batch.. but mostly quite consistent. As for short insole they are very commonly happens..
    Focusing on object details

Comment

• JSebbe
      • Mar 2008

thanks for the replies.
      they are roo -grey, to be exact;
      ROOMS-PTC/19..
      well i will see if i will get bigger insoles or just sell these off and by a pair more true to my size.

Comment

• julian_doe
        • Mar 2013

RO Blazers and Tailoring

Are Rick Owens blazers fully canvassed, or only half-canvassed? I am considering buying one from Strutter, but the seller says that he doesn't know if it is...and that makes me a bit suspicious :/

Comment

• dstylez
          • Jun 2013

Originally posted by JSebbe View Post
          thanks for the replies.
          they are roo -grey, to be exact;
          ROOMS-PTC/19..
          well i will see if i will get bigger insoles or just sell these off and by a pair more true to my size.

what's the model# ,is it a u sole?

currently, trying to find difference in u sole sizing,if there is .

Comment

• neostrifeX
            • Jun 2013

I just noticed that my DRKSHDW Memphis Jeans had this stitched over the original DRKSHDW tag which strikes me as odd. I bought this in New York, I'm assuming it just an indicator that I bought it at the Rick Owens New York Boutique?

Comment

• noirgt
              • Oct 2012

I'm a 42, my cubs ccp derby are size 8, green rooms sneakers are also size 8. I heard sneakers size from different batches can be various.
              I ordered a pair of prosthetic boots in rooms size 7 which will arrive in 2 months...hope they would fit me well.

Comment

• ambrosian
                • Dec 2012

Has anyone directly contacted Ute Ploier's sales rep or do they only accept commercial orders?
                street goth extraordinaire

Comment

• xeraphim
                  • Nov 2008

Originally posted by neostrifeX View Post
                  I just noticed that my DRKSHDW Memphis Jeans had this stitched over the original DRKSHDW tag which strikes me as odd. I bought this in New York, I'm assuming it just an indicator that I bought it at the Rick Owens New York Boutique?

probably produced for the nyc/london drkshdw ephemeral stores?

Comment

• twmllr
                    • Sep 2013

Originally posted by noirgt View Post
                    I'm a 42, my cubs ccp derby are size 8, green rooms sneakers are also size 8. I heard sneakers size from different batches can be various.
                    I ordered a pair of prosthetic boots in rooms size 7 which will arrive in 2 months...hope they would fit me well.
                    am actually curious how you could fit in a ccp size 8 derby, insoles?
                    i am a 42 as well,
                    size 7 or even size 6 depending on the model fits me, never a size 8

Comment

• dstylez
                      • Jun 2013

Originally posted by noirgt View Post
                      non U-sole or U-sole? i think the "one piece" leather design is the real varying factor on the off sizing. but please do let us know once you recieve and confirm, thanks!

Comment

• noirgt
                        • Oct 2012

twmllr
                        I wear them with ccp insoles and they fit me pretty well, maybe this batch fits smaller?
                        dstylez
                        It's the non usole version. I'll update the sizing when I receive them.

Comment

• noirgt
                          • Oct 2012

Originally posted by twmllr View Post
                          am actually curious how you could fit in a ccp size 8 derby, insoles?
                          i am a 42 as well,
                          size 7 or even size 6 depending on the model fits me, never a size 8
                          Originally posted by xeraphim View Post
                          probably produced for the nyc/london drkshdw ephemeral stores?
                          I have this label on my drkshdw tee too. I got it from NY pop up shop, also came with a cute scarf

Comment

• max_yeah_true
                            • Apr 2012

I'm curious what's considered the best iteration of the RO parka? Bomber vs full length parka? I hear exploder is the best.

I think if I had to choose, from what I've seen so far, I'd pick the moleskin exploder parka bomber.

Although this is a really specific question and I'm still a beginner to all this, I want to find out all the best iterations of each model rick has made, so that if I do happen to come by it then I'll at least know about it and have the chance to buy it while its available.

also can anyone comment on ss12 vs ss13 ma-1 bombers?

new vs older rick geobaskets?
                            i just ordered the last pair from tresbienshop for 20% off and 20% off vat cause i couldnt resist and dont see them on sale much and my size was the only one they even had available.
                            Last edited by max_yeah_true; 11-18-2013, 08:35 AM.

Comment

• delicious_not
                              • Dec 2012

could someone identify the pants? they don't look like "xtreme" to me, maybe they're new for "Plinth"? also, what is that thing under/around the top button?
                              Last edited by delicious_not; 11-19-2013, 05:36 AM.

Comment

• Shucks
                                • Aug 2010

Originally posted by max_yeah_true View Post
                                I'm curious what's considered the best iteration of the RO parka? Bomber vs full length parka? I hear exploder is the best.

I think if I had to choose, from what I've seen so far, I'd pick the moleskin exploder parka bomber.

Although this is a really specific question and I'm still a beginner to all this, I want to find out all the best iterations of each model rick has made, so that if I do happen to come by it then I'll at least know about it and have the chance to buy it while its available.

also can anyone comment on ss12 vs ss13 ma-1 bombers?

new vs older rick geobaskets?
                                i just ordered the last pair from tresbienshop for 20% off and 20% off vat cause i couldnt resist and dont see them on sale much and my size was the only one they even had available.

my best piece of advice - and i mean this - is to go away and think long and hard about why you feel this way. come back when you are done.

Originally posted by delicious_not View Post
                                could someone identify the pants? they don't look like "xtreme" to me, maybe they're new for "Plinth"? also, what is that thing under/around the top button?
                                i guess what you mean here by 'thing' is the tab that fastens to the button sewn on the inside of the waist.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎