Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nations
    • Apr 2011

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll keep an eye out on Farfetch and other EU stores, VAT deduction seems like the way to go.

LNCC seems like they've dropped Guidi. A month or so ago they sold a bunch of Guidis on their ebay account and the brands not listed on the site anymore.

Comment

• Michael_Robartes
      • May 2013

Hi,
      i have found two pictures of this pair of sneakers and i am wondering whether its the lighting in both but they both look more like suede rather then calf leather or ponyskin, are they in fact just the pony skin shoe?

Comment

• messenoire
        • Nov 2009

looks like reverse mohawk geos to me

Comment

• Michael_Robartes
          • May 2013

yes precisely!
          thats what i meant by suede, but where can you find them with the white pattern on, riddle me that my friend

Comment

• braindrain
            • Apr 2009

Anyone handled Goti jewelry? Any thoughts? Got my eyes on a bracelet.

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

Originally posted by messenoire View Post
              looks like reverse mohawk geos to me
              I know very little about geobasket variations, but don't those look way too smooth to be reverse..?
              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• the breaks
                • Sep 2007

I need some basic knits for the winter. Here's what I'm looking for:

- O-Neck, slightly deeper than "normal"
                - Not bulky, thicker than your normal merino knit but not too thick
                - Rolled or plain hems
                - Not oversized in any department (including length)

LUC obviously has perfect ones but I'm not balling enough to buy multiple. Anything else I should be looking for?
                Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• Michael_Robartes
                  • May 2013

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                  I know very little about geobasket variations, but don't those look way too smooth to be reverse..?
                  agreed, but they certainly should make reverse mohawke with the white, would be very nice

Comment

• blackfedora
                    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by the breaks View Post
                    I need some basic knits for the winter. Here's what I'm looking for:

- O-Neck, slightly deeper than "normal"
                    - Not bulky, thicker than your normal merino knit but not too thick
                    - Rolled or plain hems
                    - Not oversized in any department (including length)

LUC obviously has perfect ones but I'm not balling enough to buy multiple. Anything else I should be looking for?
                    LeU have served this category well for me. If you are not into dropping too much, look at S.N.S. Herning. If you skip over their funky colours/designs and just look for the basic grey/black ones, there should be something good. I have a couple that have served me well.

Comment

• the breaks
                      • Sep 2007

Hmm I have an SNS Herning knit actually and I like it a lot. My only gripe is that I'd like the neck opening to be a bit bigger.
                      Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• minhcu2805
                        • Mar 2013

question regarding CCP boots sizing, Im usually a size 40,41 if a size 7 SBUC-PTC/010 tornado is too big on me, would a size 6 CUL-PTC/010 fit me? especially the shaft part of the boots?

Comment

• twmllr
                          • Sep 2013

^ the answer should be in the sizing thread

Comment

• drizzly
                            Banned
                            • Apr 2012

Originally posted by minhcu2805 View Post
                            question regarding CCP boots sizing, Im usually a size 40,41 if a size 7 SBUC-PTC/010 tornado is too big on me, would a size 6 CUL-PTC/010 fit me? especially the shaft part of the boots?
                            i am a us 44(us11) and my CCP sbuc-ptc is a 9 so i think it may be -2 to size, hence if you are a 40/41 (us7/7.5) i think a 6 should be good on you but maybe a little roomy, try check with the vendor and get measurements.

Did you try the ccp7 boots with the insoles?

Comment

• minhcu2805
                              • Mar 2013

Originally posted by drizzly View Post
                              i am a us 44(us11) and my CCP sbuc-ptc is a 9 so i think it may be -2 to size, hence if you are a 40/41 (us7/7.5) i think a 6 should be good on you but maybe a little roomy, try check with the vendor and get measurements.

Did you try the ccp7 boots with the insoles?
                              I tried size 7 sbuc-ptc with insoles but the shaft part is too roomy which ruined the whole sihoulette of the boots, now I'm thinking about getting size 6 cul-ptc.
                              I'm not worried about the foot size, what I'm worried about is if the shaft part of size 6 is small enough to fit my slim leg does size 6 is alot smaller than size 7?

Comment

• drizzly
                                Banned
                                • Apr 2012

well the shaft is wide enough to accommodate a tuck which some do with ccp, i don't. size-wise there is a full size diff between 6 and 7, i'd go with the boot that fits my foot, shaft is secondary imo

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎