Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • casem
    • Sep 2006

^^ You mean W:M themselves could do the alteration?
    The snap is def. silver, has the same hammered texture to match the cuff so I'd like to keep it in tact. It's not wayyy too big so if there isn't a satisfactory solution I'll just leave it as is.

Thanks for all the advice so far, Zamb thanks for the contact, I'll give Nancy a try.
    music

Comment

• magic
      • Feb 2009

Not 100% sure as I never enquire this type of issue before.. but worth a try since they are all great people
      Focusing on object details

Comment

• shawn
        • Apr 2007

Anyone knows how to soften the BBS f*ing hard jeans?

Got it from current 13FW season of P11-F178 (and P13 as well), its the hardest / stiff jeans I've ever handled.

I soaked it with cold water for 5 hrs, nothing has been changed...Any advises please?

Comment

• croatoan
          • Jul 2007

You will most likely just have to wear them and force them to soften up. Generally soaking in water will bring back any stiffness..

Comment

• messenoire
            • Nov 2009

Originally posted by shawn View Post

Got it from current 13FW season of P11-F178 (and P13 as well), its the hardest / stiff jeans I've ever handled.

I soaked it with cold water for 5 hrs, nothing has been changed...Any advises please?
            just power through them and wear it. think of it like apc's or any other raw denim, there's no shortcut to making them look cool. you just gotta wear em

Comment

• minhcu2805
              • Mar 2013

while we're at it does anyone know how/where to get those FW13 P13 in size xs? or theres no chance at all at this time now? :(

Comment

• forget it
                • Dec 2013

How short is too short for the drop crotch look? I'm 5'6" (super short) and I really wanna get into it and I feel like I'm at least tall enough.

I'm inspired by looks like these (sorry to anyone whose picture I use):
                Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Comment

• noirgt
                  • Oct 2012

there's no such thing as too short for drop crotch:)

Comment

• diorowen
                    • Aug 2010

there is no height limit of course to wear drop crotch.
                    but drop crotch makes your body looks longer, and your leg looks shorter. I'd say if you arent confident with the height, go with drop crotch short, instead of a pants.
                    still trapped in my juvenile state

Comment

• 8bpc
                      • May 2010

Originally posted by shawn View Post
                      If you must soften them immediately you could try washing them in a washing machine with 1 cup white vinegar and fabric softener and drying them in a dryer with one of those softener balls. I'm not aware of their composition, but you certainly risk shrinkage so beware.
                      Disclaimer: It is possible you may ruin your jeans or dislike the outcome. Personally, I agree with croatoan and messenoire in that you should wear them and let them mold to your body.

Comment

• shawn
                        • Apr 2007

Thank you all advices. I think I will just wear them. Used to own previous seasons of BBS jeans, no idea why the FW13 's fabric so damn stiff like a cardboard. guess they learned it from CCP, lol

Comment

• forget it
                          • Dec 2013

Originally posted by noirgt View Post
                          there's no such thing as too short for drop crotch:)
                          Originally posted by diorowen View Post
                          there is no height limit of course to wear drop crotch.
                          but drop crotch makes your body looks longer, and your leg looks shorter. I'd say if you arent confident with the height, go with drop crotch short, instead of a pants.
                          Thanks dudes. :) I bought a pair of cheap knock-offs from Fabrixquare to see if I could pull them off and I think I do pretty well - I guess I'm just looking for a bit of reassurance before making a big purchase. But I'm still pretty far away from that point, I still have a good bit of research to do before I buy anything - I don't have a very practical knowledge because I don't live in a big city / know anyone who dresses like that to advise me, so all my knowledge is from WAYWT threads.

Comment

• Glasshands
                            • Jul 2013

Originally posted by forget it View Post
                            How short is too short for the drop crotch look? I'm 5'6" (super short) and I really wanna get into it and I feel like I'm at least tall enough.

http://imgur.com/a/pW5kN
                            I guess be super aware of the taper of the pants, wide leg stuff can serve to make you look super stumpy, where you can find some pants which hug the outside of your leg alright, but then have the dropped crotch, so it doesn't distort the perception of your body.

Maybe if you're going for full length, try pairing with taller sneakers/boots that hug your ankle/lower leg.

Comment

• messenoire
                              • Nov 2009

Originally posted by forget it View Post

http://imgur.com/a/pW5kN
                              average male height in japan in around 5'6" 5-5'7" and presumably thats where it came from with yohji and rei. youre good. the most important thing to wear is confidence.

Comment

• e0d9n0b5
                                • Dec 2013

For somebody in Canada, me, where would you recommend buying Werkstatt Munchen jewelry? Taking shipping, duty, VAT if applicable, into consideration? I've got my eye on this piece.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎