Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blackfedora
    • Jan 2012

You can call Serpentine in Toronto, they carry WM and might have the piece you are looking for; avoids duty and potentially expensive shipping.

Comment

• k3mist
      • Apr 2013

anyone how the shaft varies between the guidi 988 and the 988S?
      i have pretty average calfs ( i think? ) but i do intend on tucking in pants most of the time. any suggestions on which one to get?

Comment

• drizzly
        Banned
        • Apr 2012

Originally posted by blackfedora View Post
        You can call Serpentine in Toronto, they carry WM and might have the piece you are looking for; avoids duty and potentially expensive shipping.

http://www.theserpentine.net/index.php
        wow Serpentine has a new site

Comment

• Shucks
          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by fit magna caedes
          This often confuses me, too. I have heard that Rick is a size smaller, but I'm a fairly standard 48 in the upper body and I wear some Rick stuff in that size that fits fine (OK, one coat is a little tight, but I like the close fit).

Anyone clarify this?

depends on season / item. many uppers last couple of seasons have been fitting pretty much one size smaller imo, but now imho we seem to be back to 'normal' tho rick is notoriously inconsistent.

Comment

• 8bpc
            • May 2010

Originally posted by Shucks View Post
            depends on season / item. many uppers last couple of seasons have been fitting pretty much one size smaller imo, but now imho we seem to be back to 'normal' tho rick is notoriously inconsistent.
            FW2013 fits normal?

Comment

• jskidder1
              • Jan 2011

pants and coats tend to fit large, blazers super slim, and leathers tend to be closer to normal. well, normal based on rick's system of 46=xs and so on.

Comment

• lowrey
                ventiundici
                • Dec 2006

Originally posted by 8bpc View Post
                FW2013 fits normal?
                like Shucks just said, it varies by both season and individual item.
                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• casem
                  • Sep 2006

Has anyone sold to high end consignment shop in NYC before like INA or Tokyo 7?

I know generally they are a major rip off compared to selling on your own, but I've got a bunch of stuff that just isn't moving on ebay that I'm sick of looking at. Would it be worth trying them or am I gonna get painfully ripped off? Would you recommend one over the other?
                  music

Comment

• the breaks
                    • Sep 2007

I wish I had an option like that out here. I'm too lazy to even list most of the stuff I want to sell :(
                    Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• lazyguru
                      • Jun 2008

RE INA/ TOKIO 7 If you dont mind that they take 60% of your sale its a great option , they write you a monthly check for sold stuff
                      They pretend to have quite a high standard for stuff but will take most high end stuff if priced to sell

Comment

• tong1801
                        • Oct 2012

Hi guys, does anyone here have a pic of the CCP Drips in Colour 3? I just wanna have a look how does Colour 3 looks on the shoe.

Comment

• blackfedora
                          • Jan 2012

A picture of col.03 (the colour is sometimes referred to as urine) drips can be seen here on the INK. However I have seen a pair in person and they were overall lighter; darker variants are probable due to batch differences and carol's carrot consumption...

Comment

• lowrey
                            ventiundici
                            • Dec 2006

Originally posted by casem83 View Post
                            I know generally they are a major rip off compared to selling on your own, but I've got a bunch of stuff that just isn't moving on ebay that I'm sick of looking at. Would it be worth trying them or am I gonna get painfully ripped off? Would you recommend one over the other?
                            considering how much they charge in between, if you already have a listing for the items, why not just list it at 2/3 or even half the price and see if it moves? you'll still be left with the same amount you'd get from the stores..
                            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• casem
                              • Sep 2006

Yea, you're right it doesn't make sense to let them take 60% especially when you only get paid if it sells anyway. The only reason I was considering it is if they would buy it outright as some consignment stores give this option (though they take a bigger cut when they do this) but looks like both stores only pay once it sells.

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                              considering how much they charge in between, if you already have a listing for the items, why not just list it at 2/3 or even half the price and see if it moves? you'll still be left with the same amount you'd get from the stores..
                              music

Comment

• okayvin
                                • Sep 2013

Does anybody have experience with the Plokhov tanker trousers that have button closures at the cuffs? What happens to the cuffs if my legs are shorter than the inseam? Will I need to alter it or will it look okay? With other pants, I can just let them bunch up, but I am worried about the button cuffs

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎