• Show
Clear All
  • noirgt
    • Oct 2012

I believe 44=xs, 46=s??

Comment

• Lohikaarme
      • Jul 2013

How do you guys deal with sheer and semi-sheer shirts? Just layer another tee under it?

Comment

• interest1
        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Lohikaarme View Post

How do you guys deal with sheer and semi-sheer shirts? Just layer another tee under it?
        That, or just go bra-less. I find with the latter, everybody wins.
        sain't

Comment

• blackfedora
          • Jan 2012

Lolz...

Comment

• interest1
            • Nov 2008

I help where I can.
            sain't

Comment

• casem
              • Sep 2006

Can anyone recommend a place in NYC to do a leather strap alteration? Just bought this cuff from Atelier and it's a bit big. The silver part is good but the leather needs to be tighter. I'm hoping it's any easy alteration where they take the snap out, cut the leather and put the snap back in but I'm not sure where to take it (jewelry store? watch store? cobbler?).

I popped into one generic cobbler on my way home and asked, they seemed to think to take the snap out you have to break it (eek!) so they would have replace the snaps. I sure hope this isn't the case since they are silver and match the bracelets aesthetic.

Thanks for any help!

music

Comment

• jskidder1
                • Jan 2011

Originally posted by 8bpc View Post
                I believe SS11 Anthem had the sizing change, but I'm not certain if that was the exact season of the change.
                it started with anthem for tailored goods (blazers), but limo was the first season where leathers, coats and pants were also sized by number.

Comment

• lowrey
                  ventiundici
                  • Dec 2006

Originally posted by casem83 View Post
                  Can anyone recommend a place in NYC to do a leather strap alteration? Just bought this cuff from Atelier and it's a bit big. The silver part is good but the leather needs to be tighter. I'm hoping it's any easy alteration where they take the snap out, cut the leather and put the snap back in but I'm not sure where to take it (jewelry store? watch store? cobbler?).

I popped into one generic cobbler on my way home and asked, they seemed to think to take the snap out you have to break it (eek!) so they would have replace the snaps. I sure hope this isn't the case since they are silver and match the bracelets aesthetic.

Thanks for any help!
                  is the snap functioning?
                  "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• casem
                    • Sep 2006

Yea, it's two pieces that snap together to open and close the bracelet. Like a metal snap on a jacket.
                    Last edited by casem; 12-09-2013, 04:35 PM.
                    music

Comment

• lowrey
                      ventiundici
                      • Dec 2006

then you probably need a silversmith to do it, I imagine it needs to be cut off and reattached by soldering.
                      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

Comment

• zamb
                        • Nov 2006

Casey

if the snap is not (real) silver then i can send you to a nice drunk guy called Eddie who can work magic for you he has all the snaps imaginable and the tool to safely remove the strap and repalcve it with a new one

otherwise you can visit Nancy at Steinlauf & Stoller on 39th street between 7 & 8th
                        “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                        .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Fredo
                          • Aug 2013

I'm looking to purchase an item form this website for my lady http://www.blanco.com . They only ship to Spain or Portugal. Is anyone able to or know of any service that is able to make the transaction and ship it over to Seattle, US?

Shoot me an email - kdofredo@gmail.com

Comment

• originalhead
                            • Apr 2013

bbs pants

Can anyone give a brief explaination to the different pants offered by bbs, expecially the current 13 seasons? They have released so many different pants but its hard to identify the characteristics just refer to the pictures.
                            Cheers!

Comment

• lowrey
                              ventiundici
                              • Dec 2006

Originally posted by zamb View Post
                              if the snap is not (real) silver then i can send you to a nice drunk guy called Eddie who can work magic for you he has all the snaps imaginable and the tool to safely remove the strap and repalcve it with a new one

otherwise you can visit Nancy at Steinlauf & Stoller on 39th street between 7 & 8th
                              I'm pretty sure its all silver, W:M usually always does every bit themselves

Comment

• magic
                                • Feb 2009

I believe they are able to do the alteration. Try contact them.
                                Focusing on object details

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎