X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Aleks
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by bukka View Post
    ^lol at Neymar VS Supporters because they don't know any croatian players.
    Also, 1-0 for Croatia
    uh that's modric and mandzukic, you don't know the players

mandzukic's usual celebration.

Comment

• 550BC
      • Jan 2013

bukka today is our match, The Netherlands vs Spain.. not that I could give two shits if we lose again, my hopes go that Iran will defeat Nigeria monday
      a fish out of water dies

Comment

• bukka
        • Sep 2011

Originally posted by 550BC View Post
        bukka today is our match, The Netherlands vs Spain.. not that I could give two shits if we lose again, my hopes go that Iran will defeat Nigeria monday
        Hahaha I don't give a shit either, I might not even watch the game, too much work lately
        Good luck anyway!

Aleks oups, sorry ^^'
        Eternity is in love with the productions of time

Comment

• Fenix
          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Aleks View Post
          uh that's modric and mandzukic, you don't know the players
          Mandzukic was suspended and it certainly showed up front. Can't remember who said Croatia played better but what game were you watching?
          Originally posted by hausofblaq
          Grow up.

Comment

• 550BC
            • Jan 2013

same game you were watching, they played quire rude though, and after the game watching the statistics Brasil was better when it come sot the numbers and percentages, but Brasil played awful compared to previous squads they had.
            a fish out of water dies

Comment

• Fenix
              • Aug 2010

They looked a touch sloppy at times but dominated possession and the match in general. It was a good game for them to get the jitters out... playing in front of the home crowd with that pressure.

I am by no means a Brazil fan. I'm hoping that the Netherlands will get through second in their group. I think Brazil vs Netherlands could be very interesting, potentially putting the Brazilians in the stands for the remainder of the cup.

Perhaps it's just wishful thinking though...
              Grow up.

Comment

• bukka
                • Sep 2011

"The host nation are allowed one shocking decision. Brazil have used it early."

Comment

• DRRRK
                  • Aug 2009

I haven't seen a fascinating game by Brazil in ages. They were slightly better yesterday, yes, but this game of ball possession developped by Barca and still performed by Barca and Spain can be quite boring. I watched the deciding game in Spain Barca - Altletico and was blown away by Atleticos performance. There are a few teams that play a similar style, and of these the south-american teams like Chile and Uruguay are my best bet along with Belgium and Italy from Europe. I wouldn't mind if Germany wins this, but I feel they peaked from 2010-2012 and are a little overrated right now as well as the Netherlands.

Comment

• Fenix
                    • Aug 2010

"The host nation are allowed one shocking decision. Brazil have used it early."
                    There was nothing "shocking" here. Unless you are questioning the penalty call which could have gone either way.

DRRK - I hear you. The whole Tiki-taka style can definitely come across as boring....or is it brilliant? It's a debate I don't think can be settled. This tourney is a toss up. Argentina has a scary offensive team that could get on a roll early given their weak group. I still feel like Germany will really miss Reus. It will interesting to see if they go traditional striker with Klose or false 9 with Gotze up front. I wouldn't mind seeing them win too.
                    Grow up.

Comment

• bukka
                      • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Fenix View Post
                      There was nothing "shocking" here. Unless you are questioning the penalty call which could have gone either way.
                      Seriously? Ofc I'm questioning the penalty, it was absolutely obvious (but for Scolari).

Comment

• bukka
                        • Sep 2011

Originally posted by DRRRK View Post
                        I haven't seen a fascinating game by Brazil in ages. They were slightly better yesterday, yes, but this game of ball possession developped by Barca and still performed by Barca and Spain can be quite boring. I watched the deciding game in Spain Barca - Altletico and was blown away by Atleticos performance. There are a few teams that play a similar style, and of these the south-american teams like Chile and Uruguay are my best bet along with Belgium and Italy from Europe. I wouldn't mind if Germany wins this, but I feel they peaked from 2010-2012 and are a little overrated right now as well as the Netherlands.

I can understand your point of view. I think the "I'm 30m from the goal but I'll still try to shoot from here straight to the goal ignoring my comrades on the side, and I will do this every time I'm in this position" is more boring. I'm not saying this is the Atletico style at all, just saying that is what it's opposed, in my mind, to tiki-taka style.

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Seriously? Ofc I'm questioning the penalty, it was absolutely obvious (but for Scolari).
                          Just saw the penalty. Total bullshit call. Terrible mistake. Feel bad for Croatia.
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• 550BC
                            • Jan 2013

Originally posted by Fenix View Post

I am by no means a Brazil fan. I'm hoping that the Netherlands will get through second in their group. I think Brazil vs Netherlands could be very interesting, potentially putting the Brazilians in the stands for the remainder of the cup.

Perhaps it's just wishful thinking though...
                            I don't hope Brazil and Netherlands meet each other the next round, want both teams in the round after that and Brazil lost last WC from NL..although that was a great squad they had the Dutch are shit now.
                            a fish out of water dies

Comment

• 550BC
                              • Jan 2013

By the way everybody is orange in my train...
                              a fish out of water dies

Comment

• DRRRK
                                • Aug 2009

Like this and you are the black sheep?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎