X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lowrey
    ventiundici
    • Dec 2006

agreed on every part. amazing game, great individual performances all around. incredible goalkeeping in both ends as well.
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

I can't believe the game totally slipped my mind.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Czx
        • Feb 2011

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
        agreed on every part. amazing game, great individual performances all around. incredible goalkeeping in both ends as well.
        Yes, Neuer and Weidenfeller are both oustanding goalies. The only thing Neuer lacks to Roman imo is the charisma and perfect composure but I think that will come with age. About that second one I really awe the way Roman saved one of the shots with his face without a blink of an eye. That's a denial of natural human reflexes, amazing.
        néant
        Last.FM paranoia
        Ambient/noise/glitch/eai / On FB
        0 > ∞

Comment

• lowrey
          ventiundici
          • Dec 2006

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• peerc
            • Jan 2013

^that first gif, money

Comment

• peerc
              • Jan 2013

Comment

• Sombre
                • Jan 2009

Just saw the Super Cup match between Bayern Munich and Chelsea (spoiler alert if you haven't seen it yet).

Bayern eventually won on penalties, but they've already become extremely boring under Guardiola. I've seen them a couple of other times this season already, and Guardiola managed to turn the quick, penetrative, exciting team from last season into what is starting to look like another Barca copy. Lots of short, useless passes now, Robben and Ribery look like they have less freedom than under Heynckes, Schweinsteiger's passing range looks to be stifled a bit, and Guardiola keeps experimenting unsuccessfully with formation and personnel. I don't see Bayern's dominance continuing under Guardiola. Not only is the new style boring, it's less effective than Heynckes fast-paced game.

As for Chelsea, another defensive Mourinho team. Nothing more to say.
                An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
                I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

So, the World Cup draw was yesterday. Looks like US is kinda screwed. :(

Group A: Brazil, Croatia, Mexico, Cameroon

Group B: Spain, Netherlands, Chile, Australia

Group C: Colombia, Greece, Côte d’Ivoire, Japan

Group D: Uruguay, Costa Rica, England, Italy

Group E: Switzerland, Ecuador, France, Honduras

Group F: Argentina, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iran, Nigeria

Group G: Germany, Portugal, Ghana, USA

Group H: Belgium, Algeria, Russia, Korea Republic
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• k3mist
                    • Apr 2013

did not realize there is a football thread here.
                    but anyway, lets be fair..the USA would struggle to qualify from any group :p

the interesting group is D. cant really tell who will finish top 2

Comment

• Verdandi
                      • Mar 2012

Well, I sure hope that Italy pulls through even though the NT is a hot mess right now. Then again, England is also a hot mess most of the time and Uruguay is unpredictable as well.

Brazil and Argentina really got lucky with the draw.
                      lavender menace

Comment

• AngelofDeath
                        • Jun 2012

As long as the US can exact revenge on Ghana, I'll be happy.
                        I want you to tell me who you are in your dreams. Who is there? And is it beautiful like music?

Comment

• Picasso
                          • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Verdandi View Post
                          Well, I sure hope that Italy pulls through even though the NT is a hot mess right now. Then again, England is also a hot mess most of the time and Uruguay is unpredictable as well.

Brazil and Argentina really got lucky with the draw.
                          Italy is hardly a mess, they are a tournament team and they've shown it time and time again. I remember them being a 'mess' in the euros and they went on to destroy a great German side and come short in the final to Spain. Don't see any chance of the USA getting out of their respective group because the sides in the group are far better and each have the ability to win the game in a moment (excluding. Ghana)

Comment

• Verdandi
                            • Mar 2012

Italy is not anywhere near their Euro 2008 condition right now and their key players aren't getting any younger. I never understood why people considered the Azzurra a mess before the Euros, anyone who follows Serie A knew that they were not to be underestimated. As much as I want to, I don't see them getting very far this time around.

Speaking of tournament teams: It should really be Germany's time but I doubt it will happen as long as Jogi Löw is there.
                            lavender menace

Comment

• Sombre
                              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Verdandi View Post
                              Italy is not anywhere near their Euro 2008 condition right now and their key players aren't getting any younger. I never understood why people considered the Azzurra a mess before the Euros, anyone who follows Serie A knew that they were not to be underestimated. As much as I want to, I don't see them getting very far this time around.

Speaking of tournament teams: It should really be Germany's time but I doubt it will happen as long as Jogi Löw is there.
                              I couldn't agree more. Everyone keeps talking about what a great job he's doing, but all I can see is how he comes up short at big moments (the Euro semi-final against Italy last year the most glaringly obvious). With the players at his disposal they should at the very least won the Euros. He has arguably the best squad in the world and can't pass the semis of any tournament. I admire the current German team, but I doubt history will remember them as long as Loew is in charge.
                              An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
                              I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Bump, for obvious reason.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎