X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Reneledarker
    • Feb 2013

Hello SZ members.

I recently bought something from rakuten, I used my tracking number and found the following message:

05/02/2013 Returned to Sender Address Unknown

Does that means that they did not wrote my address correctly and the item was sent back to Japan?

I tried to contact the seller, but so far no answer.

Thanks.

Comment

• shuit
      • Apr 2012

SZ members~ do any of you know which retail are carrying this sandals from Ma+ SS13 new arrival?

I've seen one in japan site but they only do appointment/walk in. I don't want to bother proxy with that..

Comment

• magic
        • Feb 2009

atelier ny.
        Focusing on object details

Comment

• shuit
          • Apr 2012

thanks M! I just look up to their blog post, such a magnificent pieces in person. DD sandals look killers too.

Comment

• k3mist
            • Apr 2013

Reneledarker yeah they wrote the wrong address.
            happened to me once, was pretty pissed. thankfully they sent it back with the right address for free

Comment

• diorowen
              • Aug 2010

I remember reading it in this thread, but I cant seems to find it now.
              can anyone please tell me the difference between BBS mainline pants?
              P13- P3- P1- P11?
              all of em seems to have asymmetric fly.
              and some of them is drop crotch?, have a curved leg? but which one?

thanks in advance!
              still trapped in my juvenile state

Comment

• delicious_not
                • Dec 2012

Looking for a hooded RO cardigan, i know there are versions of cotton and merino wool available each season. How does wool differs from cotton on this item? From the pics i've seen it seems like the wool one is always a bit darker, but the materials look pretty much the same. Am i right? Don't know which one to hunt.

Comment

• jskidder1
                  • Jan 2011

Originally posted by diorowen View Post
                  I remember reading it in this thread, but I cant seems to find it now.
                  can anyone please tell me the difference between BBS mainline pants?
                  P13- P3- P1- P11?
                  all of em seems to have asymmetric fly.
                  and some of them is drop crotch?, have a curved leg? but which one?

thanks in advance!
                  p13 - curved leg, slim, denim style pockets, side seams, no drop
                  p11 - straight leg, slim, chino pockets, front seams, slight drop

p1 and p3 vary by season, so you can't really generalize those styles as they constantly change. they tend to be slim in the lower leg with roomier hip/thigh and some drop.

the only other pant that is consistent in cut/style every season is p14.

Comment

• diorowen
                    • Aug 2010

Thanks jskidder!!
                    If i'm looking for p13 style with drop crotch, which one should i look into? Or does it even exist?
                    Thanks once again!
                    still trapped in my juvenile state

Comment

• newp
                      • Feb 2013

Originally posted by jskidder1 View Post
                      p13 - curved leg, slim, denim style pockets, side seams, no drop
                      p11 - straight leg, slim, chino pockets, front seams, slight drop

p1 and p3 vary by season, so you can't really generalize those styles as they constantly change. they tend to be slim in the lower leg with roomier hip/thigh and some drop.

the only other pant that is consistent in cut/style every season is p14.
                      Thank you, really useful.

Comment

• Raw
                        • Oct 2009

INK HK keeps all their previous seasons' pictures up on their website so I find it very useful when trying to find/compared different pieces for the labels they carry.

Comment

• amsicora
                          • Feb 2011

Thanks jskidder!!
                          If i'm looking for p13 style with drop crotch, which one should i look into? Or does it even exist?
                          Thanks once again!
                          It exists, it's from AW09 if I remember correctly. As far as I know the only one P13 waxed curved leg with drop crotch.

For reference: the second one in dark grey.

Comment

• jskidder1
                            • Jan 2011

Thanks jskidder!!
                            Thanks once again!
                            best bet would be to get a p14 in a size up and wear it low on the waist. p14 is curved leg, slim cut with denim style back pocket and chino style front. not really a drop, but it has a higher back rise and more forgiving top block than p13, so when worn looser you get a very similar effect as the p11 provides.

Comment

• BrianK
                              • Jan 2013

Anyone have advice on stiffening/straightening sagging leather? Because my ramones are really beat up and have sagged down like this in pic

Any chance a cobbler is able to insert something between the leather and give it structure again?

Comment

• Venus in Furs
                                Banned
                                • Aug 2009

Originally posted by fit magna caedes
                                What's a good basic combat boot, bearing in mind that I can't stand Docs' yellow stitching... I mean "basic", not necessarily in terms of cost, but in that I'm looking for a fairly standard, solid design I can beat up a bit, not an RO pocket-laden design-fest.
                                i've yet to find a combat boot i like the shape of as much as docs. i just buy the made in england ones and black out the yellow stitching and soles with black boot polish. i also cut the pull tag off and i replaced the laces with long leather ones.

there's also solovair, which is the company that made the original docs. they still make all their boots by hand in the northamptonshire factory and they're cheaper than the made in england docs.

i know this doesn't really provide you with an alternative but the yellow stitching isn't much of a problem to fix.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎