X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • drizzly
    Banned
    • Apr 2012

what are some good affordable long sleeve tops? for example long sleeve shirts and classic collard shirts from the SZ favorite brands? I feel like other than really good fabrics i cannot justify items from for example LUC or BBS or CCP (which are great designers with really amazing clothing). IDK it just feels like a shirt is a shirt, can anyone convince me otherwise with some cool suggestions?

many thanks!

Comment

• magic
      • Feb 2009

try muji, gap or uniqlo.
      Focusing on object details

Comment

• drizzly
        Banned
        • Apr 2012

uniqlo is great, idk about gap, will look into muji no idea what that is

Comment

• Crowzer
          • Feb 2011

Silent ? Still cheaper than BBS.
          By the ways, Uniqlo is really good.

Comment

• drizzly
            Banned
            • Apr 2012

Originally posted by Crowzer View Post
            Silent ? Still cheaper than BBS.
            By the ways, Uniqlo is really good.
            i forgot about silent, thanks will look

Comment

• BrianK
              • Jan 2013

Anybody recommend any good websites that sells leggings black for men? Would like to wear some in the summer time under my shorts

Thanks

Comment

• the breaks
                • Sep 2007

Please ignore the mind-numbing shitness of the song:

iTunes: http://smarturl.it/iTunes_CloudsRedramaSpotify: http://smarturl.it/Spotify_CloudsFIiTunes video: http://smarturl.it/Cloudsvideo_iTunesRedrama:https:/...

Can anyone ID the jacket the blonde dude is wearing?
                Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                  • Sep 2006

I've been trying to find a photo of it to confirm it exists so that I know that my hunt isn't in vain, but does anyone know for sure if a CDGH+ boiled polyester two button blazer with the caramel buttons exists that doesn't have any weird zippers or mesh details on the outside?

I'd love to have one that is rumpled but slim but with the signature fabric and buttons. Peak lapel if possible.

Thanks in advance!
                  www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• k3mist
                    • Apr 2013

Originally posted by BrianK View Post

ur not gonna find places that sell mens leggings, unless its from givenchy ...anyway just get the largest size from the womens section. i did that in uniqlo :p size L works for my 32inch waist.

or of course you could get compressions.

Comment

• lowrey
                      ventiundici
                      • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
                      I've been trying to find a photo of it to confirm it exists so that I know that my hunt isn't in vain, but does anyone know for sure if a CDGH+ boiled polyester two button blazer with the caramel buttons exists that doesn't have any weird zippers or mesh details on the outside?
                      I'm pretty sure it exists. Though finding one will definitely be a challenge if not impossible, especially in larger sizes as those are hard to come by in Japan which is the likeliest place otherwise.
                      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Chinorlz
                        • Sep 2006

thanks A! I'll just have to keep looking and add it to my list of wants.

Took me two years to find one of the Ann D x Steven Klein horse shirts from 2004 :)

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Dane
                          HAMMERTIME
                          • Feb 2011

I have an unadorned version, but it has cropped sleeves. I believe there were some normal-ish versions in a recent season.
                          i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• Chinorlz
                            • Sep 2006

Thanks man. Yeah I'm looking now... every time I think I've found it, I click the photo of the back of the jacket and it's all fucked up:

yes.... is it it?

oh god no!

Comment

• Dane
                              HAMMERTIME
                              • Feb 2011

Not totally basic, but close: (small size): http://page9.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/k159322449
                              i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• xeraphim
                                • Nov 2008

Off-hand, closest I can probably think of is one I used to own from SS10. Pretty much fits the bill except that it has a gingham check lining on the pocket flap/interior, which is somewhat visible unless you tuck the flap in.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎